Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

pain & nausea in my back

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Has anyone out there with back trouble felt an awfull creepy feeling in their back? Besides pain - it feels like I have nausea in my back , or sort of like hitting your funnybone - it hurts and feels funny at the same time. It also feels like my back is really tired or weak. Any ideas on this topic? It is making me feel sick to my stomach because it feels so wrong.

Thanks - alison Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 31st, 2004
Experienced User
Backpain
Alison, have you been tested for any auto-immune disorders. I would see a doctor to find out what is going on. Wink
|

replied May 31st, 2004
Hi There - Autoimmune
Such as what and ...What kind if doctor would do that? Thak you
|

replied June 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Back Pain
I am not trying to scare you, but talk to a neurologist. Tell them your systoms. A burning feeling is nerve endings. It is just a suggestion.
|

replied February 18th, 2011
nausea with low back pain/sacral pain
Just deducing this, if nausea with back pain is common in pregnancy...the question to answer is what nerve is pressed on in pregnancy that causes nausea. Apparently that is the same nerve causing nausea to occur in back injury patients that are not pregnant. Who knows what nerve it is?
|