Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Tired , sore breasts , pains in my lower abdomen

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I will explain it again to those who have not read it before. I have sex on august 25th unprotected sex with my boyfriend he came in side. My period came on the 27th. I know the there is a good chance I could get pregnant I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. I should be getting my period on tuesday the 23, sep. My question or concern is the lately I have been feeling tired and for some reason in the afternoon I get this nauseous feelings my breast are sore. I'm getting pains in my lower abdomen. I know because i'm not late all this could sound like pms symptoms I know but I have this weird feeling for the past two weeks I don't week because I don't get hungry I have lost 5 pounds is crazy. Some advice i'm not stressing I want this baby and I think the wishful thinking could lead you to believe you are when you really are not. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jessjonnylily
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Well chances are you arent or you might be. It is a little to early to tell all the symptoms yet. You are still quite aways from you period so you do need to be patient and wait for it to come or be late. Then take a test. Your mind may be playing tricks on you because you want a baby. Good luck!
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Thanks
your right I know I have to be patient, but is hard lol Smile is drivingme crazy and the chances of being pregnant are porbably slim to none
|

replied September 18th, 2003
Sweety
Are you sure you wanna have a baby? Do you understand what all is involved in having a baby? Maybe you think you do. First of all, what is your age?
Do you think your bf will stay with you even after (and during) the baby is born? Do you think you can afford it?

Things to ponder:
1. Babies make you fat. (well...At least you tummy gets bigger. Some people can a lot of weight.)
2. Babies make you poor. Lol. Babies are expensive. Think about this:
crib, changing table, dresser, stroller, walker, high chair, car seat (or two), bathtub, bouncer, play pen or pack n play, baby clothing, diapers, formula if you don't breast feed (and that's a whole 'nother can of worms), baby toys, blankets, and the list goes on and on.
3. Breast feeding. It makes your boobies sore. Owch. It hurts. It's worth it but oh my my...It can be hurtful.
4. No more partying, no more "you" time (or at least, not much.)
5. No more sleep. Oh yes, remember sleep? Well keep on remembering it, because that will be all you will have. Memories (of sleep) because babies normally don't sleep much at first. My son never slept for two years.
6. Going out? Good luck finding a sitter if it's not a family member. I won't trust anyone unless it's a family member to watch my child.
7. Going to dinner? Make sure you bring along, blankets, diapers, bottles, pacifiers, toys, and don't forget you'll be lugging around that heavy baby carrier/car seat...And a full diaper bag.

There are so many things to consider. There are great and wonderful things to consider about babies too! But that seems to be all the teens think about. Oh aren't babies cute? Aren't babies fun? Babies babies babies.....Babies scream too...Sometimes all night long alllllll night looooooooooooooooooooooong. And you don't know what's wrong with them....

Just some things to think about, teenies
|

Extremely eHealthy
You should post this under teen pregnancy! I think youve covered pretty much everything out there that needs to be said to teens. Ann is old enough I think. But I think you should be in the teen preg. Forum telling them about all this because they have no idea.
|

Ok I Will!
:d
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry I copied it and pasted it in the forum already. You had some great pointers in there. Its exaclty why im waiting a while before I have babies with my husband, I cant deal with all that and I know I cant. You just have some good points and views, like I do, but I learned girls want to hear it sweetly. So I try it that way.
|

replied September 13th, 2009
teens babies
oh teens dnt be put off by these people its great being a mum in 17 and loving it plus u get benefits so isnt all bad x x go n make babies x
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2010
I'm a mom too. I'm 18. I didn't want to wait. I still wouldn't change it. I love being a mom, every second of it. It gets tough, but you probably would deal with it the same, no matter how old you are. There are people that are born to make babies, and others who just aren't. Age shouldn't be a factor in whether or not you're ready for a baby. Maturity, financial situations, family situations...those are factors.
|

replied June 12th, 2010
Age and babies
No, you are right. Age should not be a factor IF YOU are RESPONSIBLY READY. That includes financially, maturity, and what kind of help you can rely on concerning family.
|

replied June 25th, 2011
personal
My boyfriend an I had sex without a condom last week after I had been on birth control for a week. My lower right and left side have been hurting like crazy, and I don't know what to do. My parents don't know that I'm taking birth control because I went to a clinic where you don't need parental consent. I'm still taking the birth control and I have been having pain for a week. Can I have some advise?
|

replied September 12th, 2011
Am i Pregnant
I have a really funny feeling that im pregnant, like i just thik i am. My stomach feels unsettled or uneasy in some way and my boobs have ballooned in the last week. Im always red hot, would it be possible to have these syptoms so eary as i only stopped taking birth control 3-4 weeks ago?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2012
possible pregnant or not
well you can and u cant but keep ya fingers crossed it could be possible your pregnant or not but just keep your fingers crossed.
|

replied May 13th, 2012
I dont like how the teenager just basically use a child just 2 get benefits me and my husband have been trying to get prefnant for a year nearly and cant. But then some child can lie down with who ever they want and end up pregnant. Thats wrong usen a child for the wrong reason very imature.
|

replied June 30th, 2012
endometriosis
That is absolutely not true I am 18 with endometriosis its a painful condition that makrs you infertile and it hurts me just as much as it hurts a older woman so not all of children or young adult can just go put there and get one our lives are doomed from the strt of woman hood everyone is judging the teen mother when you dont know what.there future holds and why they START EARLY IT MAY NOT BE IN THERE LIFW FOR TOO LONG TO CONCIEVE ONE DAY
|

replied July 14th, 2012
teen preg
I agree with Mary. It is very immature for someone to say to go ahead and have a baby because they can get benefits. I mean I guess if it makes them feel better about themselves then go for it, but this is where our tax dollars are going people!!! And certainly a young, immature teen wouldn't know or even begin to understand anything about that because they've never had to make it on their own. I think every child is a blessing, but this kind of thinking and behavior is so not a good example to set for their future, which is why again ignorant, immature people should not be having babies! Education, Birth control and condoms for everyone 19 and under please!!!!!!!!
|

replied August 7th, 2012
not all teens are bad and just want to get pregnant just for benefits some teens acctually havd jobs and takes care of their babies and the teens that have jobs do paay tax bc i do and im a teen and married and im making it out on my own and we are trying so no not all teeens are immature!!
|

replied December 31st, 2012
Teen moms
I am 20 years old I've been married for a year and we are trying to have a baby. We both have decent jobs we each own our own car and we own a house. We work for everything we have and don't ask much of anyone! I don't understand how someone could be so critical of young mothers! Not all of us are bad people! Some of us have reasons for starting early! You don't know our story therefore you have NO RIGHT to judge!
|

replied July 14th, 2012
how rude
well I'm 19 with a 1 year old and your comments aimed at 'teen mums' are incredibly rude!!!! my daughter was very much planned and wanted and my fiance serves for our country! how very ignorant of you to assume younger parents don't deserve children as much as older women!!!!! our daughter is very well looked after and intelligent and forward for her age!!!! we don't take any benefit money!!!! I dare anyone to say anything bad to me about teen parents!!
|

replied August 7th, 2012
I would just like to say that teen parents are not always the bad ones. I know a lot of teen mothers that are better parents than anyone else I know.
You say that teens are not mature enough to raise a child, i myself have been livig out of home since I was fifteen years old, working nine until five every day since leaving home, completed my education at a night school as I had to work during the day to support myself and keep a roof over my head, I am now eighteen years old with a beautiful seven month old daughter and my fianc and I love her more than anything. She is always well looked after, fed, bathed, clean and happy. I have time planned out in my days specifically for play time with her to keep her happy and help with her development. I am a fully qualified child care worker and my partner runs his own successful business and we take no benefit money from the government, I did take paid parental leave when my daughter was first born as I was entitled to it and it did help us out, but after six months I returned to work at the child care centre and my daughter is very well looked after by not only me, but the other staff in the centre also, not just because she is my daughter, but because in some child are facilities we take our jobs seriously and look after all the children as equals, no matter their race, gender, developmental rate, or how old their parents are.
So all in all, teen mothers are not the bad ones in most cases, some are, but so are some older parents. Take a step back as see the bigger picture before you start placing judgements on a whole group of people, when obviously, you are wrong. Stop being so closed minded and bigoted and open your eyes and see that the world is in fact changing, and no one really cares what your opinion of it is.
This is for all teen mums out there that have been given grief for a stereotype that is so wrong.
|

replied March 1st, 2013
Teen mums
What makes me angry is that older women will judge Teen mums as a whole. My mum had me when she was 19, I am now 20. People judged my mum for it a lot but you wanna know something... My mum is the best mum ever.. Nobody thought she would get far with a good job in the future or anything like that... Her income is over 65,000 british pounds a year...my mum is really intelligent and she has got far... She drives a Brand New BMW X5 M Sport and just bought my dad a new car. We have a nice house and both my parents have good jobs ( my mum still has a better job than my dad) ... So basically my point is... Don't judge... When you don't even know anything about teen mums... My mum makes me proud and when people judge teen mums I get very angry . It does not mean they can't get far in life or that they're gonna be bad mums cos I can tell you now my mum has done better than some of older women have even though they had babies later on. My mum is hardworking and just cos she had me when she just turned 19 doesn't mean she is a bad mum... She's amazing and I couldn't ask for a better mum. Now try to judge!
|

replied April 11th, 2013
Is my love pregnant
Ok first off I'm a guy and I've been looking up info and I kno this is old but I need help my soon to be wife has everything she mentioned and last she had her period was mar/23/13 which is her normal day but she only spotted and ended the same day and it is now April/11/13 we want a baby and yes I saw how expensive it is thank god I'm more then financially stable but this happened last time we tried and she was late by a long shot but her tummy hurt her breast as well she's always very tired and sleeps so much we tried a pregnancy test and all negative but now we tired once and it was negative we haven't checked again but we started trying the beginning of march someone plz help me
|

replied October 7th, 2013
i was so confuse
my husband and me had unprotected sex aftr i stop taking bcp..my menstruation is due 5 days from now but i started to experience lower back pain abdominal cramps and sore breast....is it posible that i cud be pregnant..i have 3 kids 3years old 1years old and 6months old...i only take pills one month..anyone please help me
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur