Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

April....about Speech

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Where did u find those bs statistics? I need the site..Thanks a bunch..
Heather
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oooh oooh, lol hi heather, I was gettin so lonely! Hang on let me find them! It might take a bit... But I will have them soon
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thats ok if it takes awhile..Im so pissed..Ive been workin on my outline for 3 days! And I ended up doing it all wrong!! Omg im gonna freak..Ugh!!! Well just put the site on here and ill get it when I get home if u dont have it up by the time school is over...Im ready to quit I swear..
Heather
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Kewl thanks a bunch babe! I found somethin about prevention on it Smile yay..Now I just got re-due my whole damn outline...God that took me forever I wanna cry!!
Heather
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry you gotta do it all over, that must really suck... I hated school sooo much! Thats why im not there anymore, I would rather just do my schooling online, with out speeches and papers lol.
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yea ur lucky. Well thank god the day is over gotta go the bell is gonna ring..Have a nice night im sure ill be on..Are u at ur moms? If so ill be on yahoo so im me..Bubblecloud2001
ttyl
heather
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nope im back at home now, my stepdad came home early from work today and he had to go to appleton to take care of some child support bs so he brought me back home to save kevin gas...
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Good luck heather!
|

replied May 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks erin Smile
|