Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Stomach Grumbling (Page 1)

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For that past couple of days I have my stomach has been grumbling non stop. I have been drinking allot of water and I still feel as if nothing is in my stomach. If I eat I feel like I am not hungry after a few bites. Can this be a sign of pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper littleworried
|

replied May 25th, 2004
I have that same problem. Whenever I eat, I get a stomach ache, and then it feels like I havent eaten anythign at all. I had about 4 meals today and I feel like im starving.
|

replied May 8th, 2011
i have just been having stomach aches and im hungry all the time and tired
|

replied September 1st, 2011
i am a 25 year old and everyday my stomach rumbles so loudly that i have to eat all the time, but im never full. How can i stop my belly noises? Im 8foot now and weigh 135lbs
|

replied May 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Does anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy or not?
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It's pretty typical. Of course the only way to tell is an hpt.
|

Im pregnant, but everyday my tummy expands and i get hungrier. my stomach growls loud and makes a deep growwwwwwwwll evry 5 hours. Why?
|

replied June 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt take a hpt... Is that all you can say?
|

my tummmy rumbles all the time, but i just ignore it
|

my tummmy rumbles all the time, but i just ignore it
|

replied April 29th, 2005
Did your stomach started grumbling a week after u had unprotected sex??
|

replied April 14th, 2011
yes my stomach only start doing that after i had unprotected sex what could it be ?
|

replied April 14th, 2011
yes my stomach only start doing that after i had unprotected sex what could it be ?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
iesha
ive had that 2 and been going pale 4 times and tired all the time
|

replied April 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Stomach Grumbling
My stomach grumbles all the time to non stop not just when im hungry but all the time
|

replied May 6th, 2012
Same here and I'm 98% sure i'm pregnant. i wasn't sure if it was a pregnancy symptom or if something was wrong w/ me b/c b4 conception, every night, in general, when i'd lay down to go to sleep, my stomach would rumble quite a bit. b4 looking at this forum, i thought my tummy rumbles were just developing into something worse. lol, good to know it's not just me and that it's probably b/c of the baby.
|

replied May 27th, 2005
Mine has been doing that too. I didn;t know it was a symptom? Can someone let me know what happens with their results
|

replied May 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Mine has been doing it for a couple of months now and its non stop and really really loud
|

replied June 7th, 2005
Experienced User
You do feel hungier when your pregnant. You feel like you can eat constantly. :) :d 8)
|

replied June 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Well I dont think im pregnant. My stomach is growling quite loud at the moment but I am hungry, the other growling I get has different sound to the hungry growl iv had to learn to tell the difference its actually louder and lasts longer when im not hungry
|

replied June 8th, 2005
I Can Relate...
I get that way too..For the past couple of weeks.What's up with that?
|

replied June 13th, 2005
Experienced User
I know I dont know what is up but I know that im not pregnant but my stomach makes these noises 24/7 do u know what it could be?
|

replied June 14th, 2005
Hey ladies,

I experience that on regular basis, I didnt have it when I wasnt pregnant. But now since im 4 weeks along I feel the same way jen. I could eat everything and then I get stomache and then I feel like im empty and starving. I hope this helps.
|

replied December 23rd, 2008
stomach grumbling/bloating and belching. NEED HELP
i have being having this annoying stomach grumbling/bloating and belching for over a week now. i can't really get to sleep at night. i doesn't matter whether i eat or not. could it be a sign of pregnancy.
|

replied March 31st, 2009
im not sure if im pregnant?
i dont know weather to think im pregnant or not really, ive thought i was a few times before but now im having a few symptoms. ive JUST finished a homemade pizza, which was amazing!, and my stomachs talking to me! oh and "maxmarnie" - grow up. there was no need for that, people were just looking for some advice.
ive had cramping, been feeling really tired, lower back pains, got headaches yesterday & today and i was on my horse yesterday & my back got really sore! does it sound like im pregnant?
|

replied April 9th, 2009
stomache aches, grumbling and headaches..symptoms of pregnancy?
My stomache has had that grumbling noise too and often aches. I think I am hungry but when I try and eat I don't feel like eating...and I have also been getting headaches...don't really know what that means. I was told that having head and stomache aches are signs of pregnancy..I dunno tho, I just hope not.
|

replied December 3rd, 2009
Worried
my stomach too is noisy and i have diarrhea and chills, I am 7 weeks pregnant, Does anyone know what this could be? Worried
|

replied February 6th, 2012
Hey Andrea,

that sounds a lot like colitis, a swelling of the large intestine (colon)
|

replied December 3rd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Could be some kind of stomach bug.
|

replied March 14th, 2010
My stomach too makes extremly loud noises they are so loud that when people are around me they look at me funny. This is basically happening all the time for about the past week and its not hunger because i eat big meals and the noise is still there. maybe half an hour after eating im already starving again. Also for the past 4 days i have been waking up at about 6am and then after that in hour intervals and i am sleepy dont take me wrong i just cant stay asleep. What might this mean?
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile