Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Can I Still Get Pg ?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Okaywell im 18 just for yall to know well me and boyfriend were having sex and well for one we dont use anything cause well we been together for to 4yrs and we are gettin married and want a family well anyways we were having sex and then when we were done (he came in me) he got up and then we noice that same time we were having sex I i had started my period well can I still get pg even if he nuted in me and then I started my period?

Lot of poeple say no casue something about the egg coming out
and then some say yes cause the egg is still in me which is it?

And do I have a greater risk

Last edited by latinqueen_tx on May 22nd, 2004 06:14 AM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Yes, you can get pregnant 24/7...Under any circumstances
|

replied September 1st, 2004
Preg?
You cannot get pregnant while starting your period... By the time you've missed a period, you're already about 2 weeks pregnant.... Depending on your cycle
|
Tags: pregnant, period, sex
Quick Reply