Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Girls: Manipulative, Deceiving Liars (Page 1)

Couple of weeks ago my girlfriend dumped me. We'd been going out for 7/8 months - haven't been bothered about it, until a few days ago when I found out why. The week leading up to the break up, she had been spending a lot of time with one of her male friends from work, and they kept seeing each other a bit. I tried to convince myself that thinking something is going on, is me being paranoid. Well...I wasn't paranoid. She didn't even have the guts to tell me that it is the reason she left, but still said, 'i wanted to meet you in person to do this, because I respect you'. She gave a load of crap about lack of communication - which was entirely her fault, and how she was different around me i.E. Nagging and saying that I don't deserve it - which is just !**@!. And said that she still loves me - which really angers me off because she's lying, or trying to make me act warm to her whilst she simultaneously gets her way with her new boyfriend. I feel entirely rejected, there is nothing I can do to feel any better about myself. We've probably said about two words to each other since, but I hate her because I never expected her to be such a manipulative, deceiving liar. She is all happy with her new boyfriend, and I can't do anything, even getting a new girlfriend might be stupid as i'm going to university in september. I don't know what this new guy has that I don't. In fact I know this guy quite well and he's ok, but it still angers me off. It's as if she has won the war and i'm just a loser with no hope. My perception of girls and relationships has changed a lot. I feel like I wanna get a girlfriend, have sex with them, and then dump them, in order to get my revenge on womankind. Everytime I just picture her and her new boyfriend, it's like being punched in the face. I really need to sort my life out and pass exams etc. How can I move on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Hey I feel your pain. But you see, its the era of equality. Lots of guys dump girls or fool around with multiple girl friends while telling each of them they are the only ones for them.
Infidelity is rampant these days. There is no morality left. If you find a really nice girl who really loves you and ony you, then you are one lucky dude.

My suggestion is try to get her out of your mind. Find someone else though it might take time to do so. Then make sure your old girl friend sees you with the new one and sees how happy you are. Make her jealous and hurt her like she hurt you....

Good luck to you.
|

replied May 21st, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey I know what you are going through, my b/f of 2.5 years dumped me, fine, things might have fizzled out a little but a week later I found out that he had been going to a good friend of mine and confessing his feelings for her before we broke up. And this guy almost cheated on me with her in the beginning of our relatinship and less than a month after he dumps me they are togehter and *in love and hoping to marry* forget about her like I am trying to forget about them both its difficult but i'll be better trust me, hang in there and we arent all deciving liars

meg
|

replied May 28th, 2004
It's all about revenge, my friend. And i'm not talking about any violent type of revenge, mind you. What you've gotta do now is give yourself a little confidence and physical makeover. Buy some new clothes, go to the beach and/or gym and cut your hair. Buy yourself a new cologne and sooner or later some little bee will be buzzing round your stamen. Be happy. Be happy and busy and watch how she comes crawling back. By that time, you'll already have forgotten her and be the better for it to boot.

Oh, but I must confess, the title of your post is a little offensive. Men and women both have equal capabilities to lie and deceive. To dump it all on the poor ladies is just plain unfair. Ruby
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2004
Experienced User
You should just be the bigger person and not seek revenge, and don't just sleep with some girl and dump her that's how guys get a bad rep. In my opinion all guys cheat and lie I haven't met one guy who proves my theory wrong and now you feel the same way about girls.
|

replied September 11th, 2004
It's been two days since my 'break up', per se... I'm still feeling heartbreak, but i'm beginning to see the light of getting over her.

I know with a little time, you'll see the same. Like some of the other said, find something to keep your mind occupied. For me, I got more serious about going to the gym. You'll find that at first, you'll see beautiful women and compare them to her, but that'll dissipate in a few days. The important thing is to get back to being content with being single before you try to date again. It'll erase the revenge you feel in your heart, and make you appreciate the next person that comes into your life.

Also... I have to agree with rubyferrera. As much as it sickens me to hear women blame men for every single problem they encounter, we can't just fight back by blaming them. We all have to learn to try to understand each other a little better. In this case, she was just one girl who you're obviously going to be better off without.
|

replied September 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
She seems all happy in her new relationship.How was she when the two of you first started dating?All smiles and kisses,right?Everyone is on their best behavior in a new relationship and the newness is wonderful and it's all sunshine and roses.Then,you both settle in a bit and things start to get real.There are issues and things to deal with.Like the fact that you never put the toilet seat down or that she never cleans her hair out of the sink or that one of you has a spending problem,etc..Some people do not like the everyday ins and outs of a relationship,they like the honeymoon period,when everything is all sweetness and light.And when that changes,they move on so they can have that freshness and excitment of a new relationship.Some people never learn how to keep a relationship afloat and are always moving on.Give yourself some time and move on.There are decent folk out there,but get yourself together first!Best to you!Patty
|

replied October 13th, 2004
Now we are like 5 months ago, how things are going bud ?…… hope all is well
|

replied October 15th, 2004
Experienced User
I know how you feel. I was with a guy for two years, only to find out at the end of it that he had been cheating on me the entire time!!!! Not only that, but he didn't use protection with anyone. Let me tell ya, I ran down to get tested when I found that out;)
anyway, I really don't know how to get over someone. I mean, i'm not still interested in this guy anymore, but I haven't stopped thinking about him either. It still irks me to no end that I didn't realize what a !**@! he was!
One idea on how to make yourself feel better tho: start a fire! I lit my fireplace the night I dumped this guy and burned everything he had ever given me (except the glass things, cause I didn't want them to explode, so I just stomped on them). Believe me, that will make you feel better. Not to mention, when she finds out you did that, she'll be pissed:d

daile
|

replied December 10th, 2004
I'm confused so confused about the relationship, getting dumped(rejected) was so natural to me, I always maintained that ther was a fundamental difference between being dumped and being cheated on first and then dumped, but two years ago I fell for someone who didn't do any of that and it ripped my heart out anyways, I still cant stop thinking abou this girl, I never see her and I completly removed her from my life because I was so jeleous of her and my roomate that I could not look her in the eye. If this is really what love feels like, then love is laim. As for the woman who is cheating on her husband and hiding it from him for the sake of your kid you suck for that, emotional bondage is crule and nobody deserves to be treated like that.
|

replied December 15th, 2004
Women Are Manipulative And Scheming, It Is In Their Nature
Men have an awkward nature. We just want warmth, intimacy, sex, closeness. Women have an evil nature, they have alterior motives almost all the time. Also, most women never want any man who wants them.
If I had a dime for every time a girl said to me, "john, you are so good to me, so nice, but..."
girls want men who treat them bad. It is a fact of life, and there is no getting around it. I think that is why women create problems in marriages where they needn't be, so they can have that drama.
Women are cold, manipulative, scheming people with an evil nature. It is a fact. We want to be close to them, we have a natural need to be close to them, but so much time is wasted on getting over these barriers that they set up.
|

replied December 15th, 2004
Welll.................i Feel You Are All Wrong
Well, manipulative , wicked>>>>>>>>i feel all these adjective are too harsh fr gals welll I felt sad reading ur story , but thts ur destiny! I got many gals as my frend even thoug I am frm india n only 16 but yet I can tell you those frenz are soem of those persons that I trust the most in my life n there hasnt ever ben a single chance when my trust is broken!!!!!!!!!!! Wink so dont blame the entire race for a handfull lol
take care
abhi
|

replied January 5th, 2005
Hello john2001
I just read your message about women being cold,manipulative,scheming,and evil.Wow,that's kind of harsh!Yes,many women are all those things but please give the rest of us women some credit.Yes,many women like to be with "bad men".And yes,many women create problems in their marriage,and many have alterior motives and have an evil nature,but not all.Maybe you're used to seeing or being with this type.Don't think because your "nice" that women will leave to be with a jerk.Some jerks need jerks.I just think men and women who want to spend their time/life with one another need to be open,compassionate,faithful,and honest with each other for them to work out.If one partner cannot or will not sit down and figure out the problems they are facing,yes...It's only human nature(i think,but is wrong) to find that "communication" elsewhere.It is so damn simple for men and women to talk it out without "running" into someone else's arms for that support.If a man or woman does not want to talk it out,i think he or she has something to hide.You seem like a nice guy john....But it sounds as if you're hurting.Sorry.Just try not to blame all women for your hurt.Take care,have a nice day and smile!!!!
|

replied July 16th, 2007
RubyFerrera wrote:
It's all about revenge, my friend. And i'm not talking about any violent type of revenge, mind you. What you've gotta do now is give yourself a little confidence and physical makeover. Buy some new clothes, go to the beach and/or gym and cut your hair. Buy yourself a new cologne and sooner or later some little bee will be buzzing round your stamen. Be happy. Be happy and busy and watch how she comes crawling back. By that time, you'll already have forgotten her and be the better for it to boot.

Oh, but I must confess, the title of your post is a little offensive. Men and women both have equal capabilities to lie and deceive. To dump it all on the poor ladies is just plain unfair. Ruby

In lame terms living a good life is the best revenge Smile
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Girls: Manipulative, Deceiving Liars
jameth86 wrote:
Couple of weeks ago my girlfriend dumped me. We'd been going out for 7/8 months - haven't been bothered about it, until a few days ago when I found out why. The week leading up to the break up, she had been spending a lot of time with one of her male friends from work, and they kept seeing each other a bit. I tried to convince myself that thinking something is going on, is me being paranoid. Well...I wasn't paranoid. She didn't even have the guts to tell me that it is the reason she left, but still said, 'i wanted to meet you in person to do this, because I respect you'. She gave a load of crap about lack of communication - which was entirely her fault, and how she was different around me i.E. Nagging and saying that I don't deserve it - which is just caca. And said that she still loves me - which really angers me off because she's lying, or trying to make me act warm to her whilst she simultaneously gets her way with her new boyfriend. I feel entirely rejected, there is nothing I can do to feel any better about myself. We've probably said about two words to each other since, but I hate her because I never expected her to be such a manipulative, deceiving liar. She is all happy with her new boyfriend, and I can't do anything, even getting a new girlfriend might be stupid as i'm going to university in september. I don't know what this new guy has that I don't. In fact I know this guy quite well and he's ok, but it still angers me off. It's as if she has won the war and i'm just a loser with no hope. My perception of girls and relationships has changed a lot. I feel like I wanna get a girlfriend, have sex with them, and then dump them, in order to get my revenge on womankind. Everytime I just picture her and her new boyfriend, it's like being punched in the face. I really need to sort my life out and pass exams etc. How can I move on?
let me tell you,not all women are like that! how would you feel if you found someone after this who you really liked,more thatn your ex,and she did that to you?or vice versa,what if she really liked you and was totally serious and you did her like that?You shouldn't punish other people for one persons actions.not all women are deceiving liars and cheaters.there are a lot of good ones out there,you just happened to find a not so good one.And your title is a bit offensive Confused
|

replied February 18th, 2009
Re: Girls: Manipulative, Deceiving Liars
make her life a living hell. by ANY, and i mean ANY means necessary. we need to let these women know that a woman's hell-like fury over a broken heart is NOTHING compared to a man's dark hatred unleashed from his broken soul that once florished with happiness and serenity. he's whose heart has been drowned by a woman who has no moral guilt, shall be given no mercy.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Geez, that's more than a little bit harsh!

Firstly - Be fair - not all women are lying and deceiving. Don't tar us all with the same brush, just because you have had a bad experience with one. Believe me, we're not all like that.

Secondly - Just as many men as women are like that. You're telling me, I found three in 9 months. Men can be just as bad.

Thirdly - getting with a girl purely to punish her for something a DIFFERENT girl has done is not fair, and is just going to get you a nasty reputation. Don't blame all women for what is only one woman's fault.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Women Are Manipulative And Scheming, It Is In Their Nature
john2001 wrote:
Men have an awkward nature. We just want warmth, intimacy, sex, closeness. Women have an evil nature, they have alterior motives almost all the time. Also, most women never want any man who wants them.

If I had a dime for every time a girl said to me, "john, you are so good to me, so nice, but..."
girls want men who treat them bad. It is a fact of life, and there is no getting around it. I think that is why women create problems in marriages where they needn't be, so they can have that drama.

Women are cold, manipulative, scheming people with an evil nature. It is a fact. We want to be close to them, we have a natural need to be close to them, but so much time is wasted on getting over these barriers that they set up.

I disagree, as a female Im looking for someone on the same level with no BS warmth initmacy, sex, closeness, trust and communication are parts of a healthy realationship.

Please don't nail one ideal to everyone since everyone is unique!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
To The Op.....

All woman are bytch*s and all men are arseh*les but I do agree I know more woman who are beyond and still delude themselves with fairytales.

I also know alot of men who only like feminine woman and vice versa. I have had a many bad relationships and I do not tarnish any mans rep because of them, each person if different.

The only thing I do not tolerate is BS and genderoles.
|

replied February 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Men can be just as harsh and deceiving..it isn't just women in general, its people...some people just have no respect for the feelings of others and are so selfish that they don't care so long as they are happy..what she did to you was very wrong..but dont take this out on another girl...obviously this one wasn't worth your time, you're better than her, as someone said earlier..she may be happy now, but the relationship is new..one day i'm sure she'll look back and realize what she had with you...like someone else said, get to the gym make yourself look GOOD...i had a break up with a guy I was head over heels for, i got my but to the gym, started workin out ALL the time, bumped into him a year or so later(i had a new boyfriend by then) and boy did he take a second glance, he was wanting to get up and catch up and hang out...it made me smile, because seeing him made me realize how over him i was and how happy with my current boyfriend I was...trust me, you will find you a girl that will treat you WAY better than this chick and you deserve it!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile