Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Satly Tasting Cum, Good Or Bad Thing??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
After my girlfriend swallows my cum, she somtimes says that it was very salty. She asked me why that is but I honestly don't know. Is it a problem with something down there or is it normal. Question Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2003
Experienced User
Thats absolutely normal dont worry about it. Men who abstain from eating meat usually have sweeter tasting sperm, but in all honesty I think it all tastes bad! I mean she doesnt have to swallow it right..? Rolling Eyes
|

replied September 16th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I read that what you eat, affect the taste. If you eat fruits and sweets, it will taste a little better but if you have onions, garlic and other things like that then it will taste pretty gross. Maybe eating fruits will help, or just dont have her swallow.
|

replied September 17th, 2003
Suggestion
Watermellon is said to produce the sweetest of cum and asparagus is said to produce the most foul tasting cum. The night of your hot dates, be sure to stay away from vegetables and most meats, but focus more on sweet fruits especially watermellon during the dinner that eventually leads to hot oral sex. I hope this helps you out.
|

replied December 24th, 2007
Experienced User
the salty taste is normal. taste can change on a daily basis depending on what you eat, though. try to stay away from things high in salt, i have found that it helps when me and my guy go to fool around. it REALLY does help if you eat some sweet fruit a few hours before, but hey, that's just another excuse to you your fruits in, isn't it?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA