Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Feels Like Stomach Is In Throat Or Hungry

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For about a week everytime I eat, afterwards I still feel hungry. It feels like this all day. No matter what I eat it doesn't make a difference. Although by the end of the meal I don't feel like eating anymore......It also feels like my stomach is in my throat, like when you get nervous about something......I'm not pregnant so that can't be it.......It would really help if someone had an answer.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2008
Doctor
These strange symptoms are not typical for any organic disorder of the gastro-intestinal tract. You probably experienced some kind of anxiety.
Do you still feel the same symptoms?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile