Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Twins!! Gender Prediction @ 16 Weeks!! Girls????????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Can anyone help? I have been told today at my 16 week scan that my babies are both girls, and I want to get excited but I am wondering hoe accurate they are. The lady that did the scan was the senior sonographer, so fingers crossed!! Anyone out there know anyone that has had twins or that is expecting twins may be able to shed some light on the matter!!! Help!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2004
Experienced User
Hello. Girls eh?? Congrats. I dont know how acurate they are, so I think you should keep everything neutral(colors) I think they tend to be more mistaken with girl, not seeing a little thingy. A boy you cant mistake and nothing is hidden. Will you be having another ultrasound done? Keep me updated.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply