Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

No Swollen Or Tender Breasts

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I think I may be pregnant, but I dont have swollen or tender breasts, when should I experiance this symptom? And is it possible not to have swollen or tender breasts during early pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2004
Experienced User
I noticed that my breasts were sore and nipples were really sensitive about 5 weeks into the pregnancy. Everyone is different and everyone will experience these symptoms at different stages, some may not experience them at all.

Good luck.
|

replied May 14th, 2004
My breasts were swollen and tender right from the beginning. I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was about 4 or 5 weeks and my breasts had already gotten larger prior to that.
Some women don't even experience these symptoms. Everyone is different.
|

replied May 11th, 2009
No swollen breasts and tenderness
I am pregnant but I have no signs of pregnancy. But with my previous pregnancies I had swollen and tender breast from the start and miscarried those times and now I dont even have a swollen belly.

I am concerned that I might miscarry again and too scared to go see the gynae.
|

replied May 12th, 2009
Experienced User
Please please see your doctor
ive had 3 miscarriges but i did manage to carry a son to term after the first miscarrige im 12 weeks right now and im terrified everyday but the thing that keeps me going is knowing that in 3weeks i will get to see my baby again even if it does end badly is it not better to know?.Its the not knowing that terrifies me as 1 of my miscarriges was a missed misscarige i lost that baby at ten weeks and carried for about 3 weeks before i had a scan and found out.I know what your going through and im sure your going to feel so much better once you know 1 way or another i wish you the best of luck i'll be thinking of you please reply let me know how your doing Smile and try not to worry to much as this wont help think positive.
|

replied May 28th, 2010
I started my period May 12th.it lasted about 5 days.I had sex w/my husband on the 24th.My breast became slightly tender on the 26th.I usually have a 28 - 30 day cycle.Im 35 yrs old.could I be pregnant or expierencing premenopause?
|

replied February 14th, 2011
could I be pregnant
we had sex on the last day of my period (saturday) and well he finished inside me. a week later I had cramps all day (Saturday). My niples have been a little senstive in the shower but last night I couldn't sleep because my breast were a little sore, but my right breast was more sore than the left one especially on the side. Today my bra is killing me. I just want to take it off but I can't at work. Could I be pregnant?
|

replied March 28th, 2011
I am having similar issues. I have all symptoms but tender breast.My first pregnancy I had soreness after 5 to 6 weeks along.I am pretty nervous.
|

replied June 7th, 2012
I had a misscarriage on the 5th of march after 6 weeks I had my period I am now 10 days late but 3 tests come back negative however I'm feeling really tiered and sick need the toilet a lot but no tender breast could I be pregnant or is my body just sorting itself out as iv had a misscarriage any help will be greatly appreciated I'm very confused
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska