Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Ethnic Vaginal Variance

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been with two asians and a caucasian.
I am not sure if it is a myth or there is some sort
of a medical truth to it, but is it really true that
asian women tend to be tighter?

One of the asian women I had intercourse with was indeed tight. Very tight. So tight that I could only get half of my penis into her vagina until she was much more relaxed. And I am not all that big either. I am very average- slightly over 6 and little under 6 in circumference. Is it because she was a virgin? I am told that because of the elasticity of the vagina, it really doesn't matter unless the woman has given birth.
The other asian woman was neither tight nor loose.

The caucasian woman, however, seemed to be slightly on the loose side. She was also a virgin. She explained it to me by saying that she was just very tolerant of pain and allowed me to penetrate as deep and as hard as I wanted. However, I didn't feel the "snug" grasp of the wall after I had sex with her a few times. It felt as though she was getting more loose as we had more sex.

I heard people say that because asian men are smaller, asian women
are genera lly tighter. I don't buy it. What does one have to do with the
other? I don't believe in evolution, but even if I did, it doesn't make sense
that one would be correlated to the other.

With that said, women of the ehealth forum, please enlighten me
with your knowledge. And please... Don't answer unless you are relatively
certain that what you are saying is the truth.

-j Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Every woman is different. Just like every penis size, shape, etc. Is different, every vagina is different also. I am not sure of any ethnicity variation but as for woman to woman, a variation in size, shape, tightness, appearance, etc. Is normal and to be expected.
|

replied May 14th, 2004
Thanks for your helpful response. Smile
|

replied May 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I really do not think it has anything to do with ethnicity. Size yeah. But, it really depends on how active the girl has been recently and how relaxed she is. The asian girl may have just been more nervous and that is why her muscles were tighter.
|

replied December 2nd, 2009
vagina size depends on ethnicity.
I think asian girls are designed to accomodate asian men. I am a British Kashmiri/Pakistani, who has between 4-5 inch penis. My missus cant take it from behind.....Too painful, so sex like that is out of question. However white girls have always been loose, and gave me no sensation during penetration. My white friends have also backed this up saying they can only get half of their 8-10 inch penis inside asian girls, whereas whtie girls can suck in the WHOLE length!
|

replied December 5th, 2010
THE TRUE ABOUT ASIAN WOMAN
Ok i am going to say i biggg true about asian woman , i 've been living in asia for 5 years by the way i am woman 27 years old no kids , after many years with my asian girlfriends i discover a big true!!!! all the asian woman for century have using herbs for tight the vaginas ( by the way to know this take me years and i discovered for casuality) , they used after deliver a baby before sex and all the time ,so after know ther secret my vagina is more tight when i was 15 years old the guys love it ! and the y don know why my vagina is so so so tight like asian or even tighter and by the way the asian woman are so so easy to open ther legs , but who cares how many time have sex always used those herbs and their vagina is new again. beleive i know them so well after so many years,
|

replied April 30th, 2014
amazing
wow!!!!

now can we used the same logic... and compare different ethnicities and base on their culture achievements to "define" their intellect.

If we define Asian women and Asian men indeed are smaller, then couldn't we also determine Black and Brown skim are intellectually inferior??? by genetic?
|

replied June 24th, 2014
It is a matter of ethnicity.
Asian men on average have smaller penis and thus women have smaller vagina. It is not proven true but the pattern seems to be so, possibly because it is adaptive or even desirable for both the men and the women's side. There are many factors why there are size differences and also why it doesn't have solid proof or even if it is viable to get a grant to do this kind of research. If you want to know ill gladly list all the factors that i currently have knowledge of.
|

replied June 24th, 2014
It is a matter of ethnicity.

Asian men on average have smaller penis and thus women have smaller vagina. It is not proven true but the pattern seems to be so, possibly because it is adaptive or even desirable for both the men and the women's side. There are many factors why there are size differences and also why it doesn't have solid proof or even if it is viable to get a grant to do this kind of research. If you want to know ill gladly list all the factors that i currently have knowledge of.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile