Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Liver Disorders, Hepatitis A,B,C Forum

Can Someone Tell Me Anything Please?

Must Read
Hepatitis can lead to serious liver damage. We cover basics about liver anatomy and define hepatitis here. Plus info on the different types of hepatitis....
What are the major causes of Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C? Start here to learn what puts you at risk so that you can avoid the serious liver disease...
A list of the symptoms of each type of Hepatitis here. Plus, when you should seek medical attention for Hep signs and symptoms....
Question

my dad is 54. He just found out he's got cirrhosis of the liver. He's also a carrier of both hepatitis b and c. He's a recovering alcoholic. He drank for approximately 22 years and hasn't drank at all in 20 years. The doctor noticed his bilirubin count had increased and then increased again. Anyhow, they did further testing and determined, I guess through and ultrasound(?) that he has cirrhosis. My knowledge of this disease is nil. He doesn't seem to be well informed as of yet either. All my reading on the internet has led me to believe a million different things. Could anyone tell me based on what I have posted thus far what his prognosis might or might not be? I believe what all these websites are telling me is that cirrhosis is irreversible and fatal. But how do you determine prognosis and life expectancy. If you need more information, i'd be happy to provide it if possible. Also, is transplantation an option? How long does it take to become a candidate to receive a transplant? Oh, yes. My father has also been noticed to have jaundiced skin as of recently. I would sure appreciate any information anyone can offer me. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2005
Hepatitisc My Journey to Live
I found a man in california who cured himself with his documented threpy.Http://www.Hepcfree.Com.Myself am in 4th stage chirrohsis 6 is bite the bullit.From his book I have been on herble therapy and a product call immunical a high potent detoxifier and cell regenerator to allow liver to fight off virus in each cell. Since thes therapys I have stopped looking grey less pain my appetite returning no more stomach cramps or diharea or dropping weight and strength returning .The liver is the only organ in the body that can heal and regenerate itself somthing to think about.Http://www.Immunotec.Com.I can only share with you what it is doing for me.
Call if you like 519-534-3619
chirohsis is scaring of liver needs heavy detoxifiers
helmut weiss ontario canada

p.S. I am not letting this affect my positive attitude
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply