Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Guys

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey guys its me I am checkin n seeing how everyone is doing I am awsome:d sooo happy got myself a bf:( I know I move on fast frank left last thursday I miss him already but I am tryin to keep myself occupied any news I know jeni had he baby:d yay for her

hjow is everyone

jen; you prego or no?
Meggles: how have you been hun??
Chanda: ur such a fake u biotch thats ok I love ya call ya soon
kari:hows ur pregnancy going ur soo gorgoues;)
heather:hows ur pregnancy going n hows ur bf?
Stacey: hows ur big baby boy doing n urself?
Nikki: how far along r u n how have u been feeling??
Chrissy: I miss you call me sooon.. Hows u n my baby:p jk we will share:p haha
n to everyoen else sorry if I misssed you update me I love all you girls:p
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey theres nothing wrong iwth moving on too fast, 3 days after I got dumped I found myself a hot lil navy boy with an awesome jeep Laughing ! And good tos ee you back again

meg
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My pregnancy is going well other than the depression and im growing alot!! Ryan is doing great and I feel bad for puttin him thru all the crying etc. But im glad he is there for me and so forth. He is so excited to become a dad and that makes me happy Smile thanks for asking on how we are doing
heather
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Girl! Are you back to stay? I miss you so much! Call me soon! I need to talk to you!
You are fake too but I love you anyway. Lol
love,
chanda
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
She is just joking! Smile
|

replied May 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey guys

awww yay I am glad to here everyones doing well I took dom for his 4 month shots he is 15 lbs 8oz soooooo big lol but he is sooo cute no I dont have any new pics I have some on my digi but I forgot the connection cord when I came to jens... I will call u soon chanda:p sometime todays.. No I am not back or goodd I will only be able to check in every so often I will be on again tonight since my mom is takin dom overnight to give me a break.. So I will be spending my day with tommy n jen yay lol anywhos I miss you guys.. N chanda ur faker then I am ur like barbie lol jen we are jokin I love chanda n I know she is real:p
|

replied May 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Aww thank hun!!!!! Ive been doin pretty good, back hurts alot. Im 29 weeks and 2 days so the times finally goin but I want it to speed along! I wanna see him so much!! Im glad your doing well, wow he ur son is gettin big! 15 lbs~! I wanna see some pics soon!
|

replied May 9th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey

aww 29 weeks yuur gettin there soon enough hun .. I know he is a little piggie oink oink lol I was gonna say wi ill take someonight but dom isnt with me he is spending the night at grandmas Sad )Smile I am gonna miss him but I am glad I get this break... Lol
|

replied May 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hi too...Even though im talkin to u on msn :d
|

replied May 9th, 2004
Experienced User
dominicksmommie wrote:
hey

aww 29 weeks yuur gettin there soon enough hun .. I know he is a little piggie oink oink lol I was gonna say wi ill take someonight but dom isnt with me he is spending the night at grandmas Sad )Smile I am gonna miss him but I am glad I get this break... Lol

enjoy it! Lol I know the first time I had the night alone, I had no idea what to do with so much time, but it was a relief to get such a great night sleep and be able to sleep in longer than 5 am.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur