Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

still erect after cumming

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I remember learning in a health class about how you lose your erection after cumming, I was wondering if its different if you dont lose your erection after cumming, i mean if i masturbate i can stay up for as long as i want even after cumming but theres really no reason to, i mean im a lil numb but that goes away. I'm pretty sure if i was having sex with a girl I would stay up for as long as she needs obviously, but i just thought this was kinda weird, or is it normal and my health teacher is trying to make some people feel better o.o
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2008
Supporter
I'm assuming you're young. As you get older, you'll notice that you will probably lose your erection after having an orgasm. Because you're younger, your hormones are still changing and raging a little bit.

If you can stay hard after ejaculating, though, good for you. You will have a happy woman one day!
|

User Profile
Supporter
I'm assuming you're young. As you get older, you'll notice that you will probably lose your erection after having an orgasm. Because you're younger, your hormones are still changing and raging a little bit.

If you can stay hard after ejaculating, though, good for you. You will have a happy woman one day!
|

Yes, i am a teenager, I was just wondering because I found it odd my teacher said that, but, yeah i guess as i get older things will change.
|

replied March 3rd, 2008
lol same thing with me. I can ejaculate about 3 times before i go soft again. But its starting to get harder to do =P so marvel is totally right!
|

replied March 12th, 2008
Experienced User
My bf is 21 and still does it! (He has DEFFINATELY deen through and done with puberty) and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it ^.^
I think it happens VERY rarely.
|

replied December 25th, 2012
I'm 31 and my penis still stays hard after I cum every time. But I want to know why .
|