Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

safe sex with Diane-35? (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
i finished my last pill of Diane-35, and i had unprotected sex days after, (this is the week off the pill) will i get pregnant?

it is already my 4th day off my pill and i still haven't got my period.

will i go and check for a preg-kit?

thanks a lot!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
So you had sex during your placebo week? Then you should still have been protected, as long as you starting taking your pills on time again.
|

User Profile
replied February 29th, 2008
Experienced User
thanks a lot!

whew! that's a relief!!! Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Smile
|

replied October 11th, 2009
taking dianne 35 continuously
can i take dianne pill continuosly or without a rest?
|

User Profile
replied October 13th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hi, rowjen!
I guess when you say continuously, you are thinking about taking the pills without a tablet-free interval during a month period.
This can be done if you plan to delay your next period.
When planning to skip the period, you'll need to continue with hormonal tablets from another pack of DIANE-35 after finishing the hormonal tablets from the current pack.
You can delay the period for as long you want to until the end of the second pack.
There is a possibility to experience spotting or even breakthrough bleeding during the period of extension.
|

Hi there,

Im planning to take dianne 35, the first day of my period this coming friday ( october 16). really, i don't have any idea how to take and use dianne pills. i will try to use dianne pills coz i don't want to have kids yet.

Please help me and guide me how to take this pill and when can i have the tablet free? until when? and when can i take the second pack exacly if im gonna use it on 16 of October.( my period is regular on every 16th)

thanking you in advance.

More Power!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Tablet-taking has to start on day 1 of the woman's natural cycle or first day of menstrual bleeding, and then continues with taking an active pill every day at about the same time for 21 consecutive days in the order directed on the package.
At the 22 day, your tablet-free period or period of placebo tablets starts for a 7 days within you'll get your monthly menstrual bleeding.
Each subsequent pack is started after a 7-day tablet-free interval.

Best wishes!
Marija
|

replied October 14th, 2011
Confused and upset
Im confused Sad I have been on the same pill (diane 35) and 13 days ago i got my period. but since then me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, the pulled out and blew all over the bed.. but now.. im worried.. could i be pregnant.. its been within the last 13 days?? i take a pregnancy test tomorrow but im worried.. a bunch of people have been joking around that ive gained weight, and stuff and watched " i didnt know i was preg. (tv show) could i be syking myself out!! ??

I was on the pill, he pulled out, blew somewhere eles.. will i be ok!
|

thanks thanks thanks!!!!
|

replied October 31st, 2009
Dianne 35 pills
hi there.. i started taking dianne 35 pills on the first day of my period and after my period we had sex and almost everyday without withdrawal. Is it safe?

Is it normal to extend the bleeding the first time i took the pills??

Please help me..

thanks
|

replied October 31st, 2009
hello,

Please reply on my question.

thanks
|

replied November 2nd, 2009
pill
hey jenrow..just don't have sex on the first 7 days of taking the pills....Very Happy
|

replied July 23rd, 2011
what if i take diane pill even i dont have my period, can it still protect me from pregnancy?
|

replied November 3rd, 2009
hi there,

what if we had sex on the first 7 days will i get pregnant?
|

replied November 7th, 2009
please reply....
|

replied November 11th, 2009
hi there!!!

i already in my 4 days pills off and then i got a period a day after. is it normal and its very little like a spotting only.

Hope i receive a reply from you guys it will be relief for me.please please please!!!!!

thanks
|

replied July 14th, 2010
after 21 days taking diane is it safe have sex ?
i start taking diane 35 pills on my day 1 of period june 21 i finish my 21 pils in 1 pack july 10 today is my 3rd days off of taking pills is it safeif i have sex. my period always come after 3 days off of my pills after i finish the 21 days of taking my pills. please help me if i am safe now.
|

replied July 14th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
angelou, Your pills will protect you the same every minute of every day after the first 7 days - as long as you read the instructions and are following it. That includes the days of the inactive pills and while you are bleeding. You are just as protected as any other day.

Take care!
|

replied July 14th, 2010
please help me i want to know reply my question.....

Tanx
|

replied July 14th, 2010
It means im safe now until i got my period within 7 days after i finish my 21 days of pills in 1 pack. Sure im safe today?

tanx
|

replied December 9th, 2011
hi..hi..i had a miscarriage and D&C on nov 8, and at nov 15 my ob advised me to take diane pills, i started taking the pills on nov 18 is there any possibility that i'll be pregnant if we had sex on nov 20? but we had protection then..
please reply..
am i also safe to have unprotected sex after the first 7 days??
please reply..
|

replied July 15th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Angelou, As long as you take your pills as directed, you are safe until you stop it.Every minute of every day. Period sex, normal sex, sex without a condom - it does not matter. as long as you take you r pill every day. Active pills, inactive pills, it does not matter. Every single second of every single minute of every single hour of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year is safe. AS LONG AS YOU UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PILL AND FOLLOW IT.

The ONLY 7 day unsafe time is when you start your very first pack for the very first time. This is long past for you.
|