Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

What was i thinking!?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I had to finish painting my bedroom wich came out really cruddy lookin so i have to do somethin else with it but then my crazy self got he bright idea to paint the living room, i got a pretty gren color that came out on the wall really nice, it goes along with my curtains etc. But wow i hate sciatica, my back hurt sooo bad but i was determined to finish it otherwise i would prob never finish and i cant not finish the living room. i was up till 1am to finish it but wow my back still hurts and i have blisters on my hand and my fingers hurt from holding the roller weird. Im gonna paint jordynes room yellow with pink polka dots like difernt size circles, but first i gota paint over the pink with white so the yellow doesnt turn orange, then just gonna do josephs room in a light blue, then i think i wont paint no more, because in april 09 we leave here and we gotta paint this all white before we move, but wow gah i wanna finish the other rooms but i need a break, i was sitting on the floor painting all night and wow i couldnt get up off the floor hardly. I will take pics when im finished with all the rooms though! And then post em on here it might bea while though.
Did you find this post helpful?
|