Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Itch and rash around penis area

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, I have had a rash around my penis and testicle area for quite some time now. It has turned the skin color slightly darker, I wash the area with soap every day in the shower but its not going away?

What can I do?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tommr
|

replied February 28th, 2008
any help please?
|

replied March 23rd, 2008
somewhat of the same story...
i had the itch, the dryness, and redness (cant say that it got darker) went to the doc, and they said i had "Jock Itch"
Treatment for that is 1st, is fungal, so it likes sweaty, dark, moist area
so you gotta make the opposite for that down there (cant help you with the darkness though, lol) just keep showering but pat that area dry, and keep it dry
worked for me in about 4-5 days

just trying to help..
|

replied February 16th, 2009
itch and rash around penis
showcase05,ur story didn't help me,.I still have it and it gets worse after sex.itchy worse,,,any suggestions??
|

replied February 16th, 2009
sorry bout that...
well i must admit that my situation that i explained is the closest to yours.. and i have not really experience it again. untill there was slight redness in between my leg and my inner thigh. but valsaline took care of that almost instanly (like in 2 nights).
Now i would have to say go to a doctor bout it. trying not to scare you but it sounds like you might have a "STD". i hope not though. and again, not to offend, you might wanna have your girl get checked out and ask if shes ok down there.

just tryin to help.. again
|

replied May 23rd, 2009
same
Not so much in the pubic hairs , but on the top of the legs , now under the arms.

Dry, red , scaley , ( just red when starting out ) can be active and fade. Comes back with a vengance.

?????????
|

replied March 26th, 2014
Well I have the same problem showcase05.
except, now I have like little cuts that burn whenever I touch them. i have it purple down there, also while I itch it, white stuff starts coming off my skin. i'm afraid it's a disease. mind helping out a little?
|

replied March 26th, 2014
Well I have the same problem showcase05.
except, now I have like little cuts that burn whenever I touch them. i have it purple down there, also while I itch it, white stuff starts coming off my skin. i'm afraid it's a disease. mind helping out a little?
|
Tags: rash, penis, skin
Quick Reply