Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Nonerect Ejaculation?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
About two weeks ago, I noticed that there has been seman coming out of my penis for no reason. Every time has been during a bowel movement, and it has happened 3 times so far. This happens while I am NOT erect, and not much comes out.I am a virgin, so I'm pretty sure its not an STD. Any help please! Also, no pain is experienced during this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2008
Its ok you are virgin but do you masterbate? Maybe if you don't and the seman load builds up, its simply working its way out. I'd suggest you try masterbating at least once daily and see if this helps.
are you a virgin because you want to be or for religious reasons?
this is sure OK if yes but maybe that is why you have this discharge. Do you get aroused/hard? This is a question to be sure everything is working ok
|

replied March 10th, 2008
lol so lemme get this straight, your PRESCRIBING to him that he masterbate?That seems quite strange dude. Im no doctor, but ive never heard someone suggest to do something that could be considered disgraceful to some people prescribed as a medicine.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2008
Supporter
Prescribing masturbation is not strange!

Here's a quick anatomy lesson: Your prostate is situated very close to your rectum. It plays a large role in ejaculation. Many times, when the prostate is stimulated, spontaneous ejaculation (when you're erect or not) can happen. It is possible that your prostate is being stimulated while you're having a bowel movement. It's not unusual, especially if you have hard stool. I'm not very convinced of the "build up of semen" because of lack of orgasm point that a previous poster has brought up, because generally that is taken care of as a result of noctournal emissions (wet dreams). It could also just be 'leftovers' from after you've masturbated (if you masturbate, that is). It's almost definitely not an STD. If it happens while you're not doing anything (IE: You have unexplained and unexpected leakage) you might want to see a doctor.
|
Tags: penis, std
Quick Reply