Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

nausea and dizziness with headaches and cramping

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
i don't mean to sound childish or paranoid, but i think i may be pregnant, my last cycle started on the 27th of january, im not always regular but by now i'd usually be showing the first signs of coming on, for the last two weeks ive been experiencing nausia and dizziness, getting frequent headaches and making frequent trips to the bathroom, ive had some slight cramping and had what appeared to be spotting about a week ago. for the last few days ive been a quite emotional (i cried watching the oscars... come on.. who does that!!) and having insane mood swings!
if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 31st, 2009
i have the same problem i have been irregular but my period was actually becoming normal since about november now its almost april and i havent had a period since january...i feel nauseated dizzy at times i havent been hungry like i use to be i need to go use the potty all the time not only urinating but makin a bow movement like 2 times a day when before it was more like every other day...AM I PREGGERS OR WHAT?i also have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative this was about 2 or 3 weeks ago
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
I am in in the same situation...
I have been dizzy, cramping, headaches and feeling super tired. I cant remember exactly when my last period was so Im not sure if Im late or not, but it should be here around now. I took a pregnancy test last weekend and it was negative, but im really stressing out about this...
Please I need some advice
|

replied March 3rd, 2011
CONSTANT DIZZY, HAVING BLACKOUTS. 11WEEKS PREGNANT. PLEASE HELP!
please help!!!! I am pregnant, but if been having constant dizziness and blackouts! is it NORMAL??? I feel so silly!
|

replied October 5th, 2011
i recently gave birth to my first baby about 9 weeks ago and resumed to sex life about two weeks ago but i am getting dizzy spells, headaches and pains in my stomach lik my appendix , the same pain i got with my first baby but i took no notice until two weeks later my period was late !! please help could i be pregnant again im scared Sad
|

replied October 29th, 2011
I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not, but I will share my symptoms and maybe someone could help me out...

I had sex 16 days ago, while I was ovulating. About 4 days ago, I started bleeding (started out brown, then was heavy & red like a normal period). It continued for 2 days then stopped. Then yesterday I was bleeding for about an hour, then it went away. Last night I got a sudden headache and nausea. Today i've been really nauseas, headache, fever, and really bad cramps. But no bleeding. I've taken about 5hpt, and all have been negative. Could I be pregnant, or is it something else like the flu?
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2012
could i be prego?
i had have my period already but i had sex during my whole period even the last day my boyfriend came in me the whole time now im feeling diziness cramping nausea and i get headaches but could i be prego again ???
|

replied February 3rd, 2013
Seeking Advice!!!

About 3 weeks ago I got my period, but in the last two weeks iv been feeling very light headed, dizzy, sick, headaches, extremely emotional and just feeling weird. Iv also had light spotting during this two weeks. What does this mean? Am I pregnant???
|