Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

mole on breast swelling and changing shape and size

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I'm 42 years old living in Cambodia as a teacher. I originally come from New Zeland. I have had a mole on my right breast since I was young. Last week it started swelling from beneath and has since been causing discomfort. The mole has changed shape, size and color and is red and enflamed around it. I'm a vegetarian and in general a health nut. I don't want to be cut and I don't want a biopsy to disturb it. I am taking some strong antibiotics and I am trying to get blackcurrant oil sent from abroad. What is it? What can I do? I will fight this through any natural means but will surely have it removed if it gets any worse. -Wendy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Was the change provoked by injury or hand manipulations?
Do you find it painful or itchy?
|

replied March 24th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Have a mamogram done. That will show it anything is wrong.
|