Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Bleeding during sex and PCOS

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
Ive always had a few probs such a PCOS but a couple of times i have bled durin sex when its been no where near my period or anything.
It mainly happend with my X and he was very large. When i started dating a new bloke whos much smaller it seemed to stop but then it happend again the other night after nothing for about 7months!
I went to the doctor and she says my wombe lineing is on the outside!!?? Does this make sense, not to sure what this means exactly and if this can make me bleed durin sex.
Anyone have this problem? never heard of wombe lineing being on the outside before. basicaly its in the wrong place i guess which could be due to the face i have hormonal probs and PCOS etc.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2008
Supporter
i don't know what your doctor means by that either. you should ask him/her to explain it to you.
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
god i hope thats not whats wrong with me lol. ill just stick to the guys i havnt bled with Laughing
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
lol best way. I think ill have to ask them to explain in a bit more detail but thx anyway
|

replied March 18th, 2009
I too experience the same
Im diagnosed with PCOS for past 8 years. I have the same problem of bleeding while having sex. It will continue to bleed for an hour an stops. But later it starts as heavy bleeding and will last for a month or more. My doctors say its bcoz of PCOS, but no further explanations. If anyone has any idea, plz reply back.
Many Thanks
|
Quick Reply