Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

orgasm reaction rubbing clitoris

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Hi, I finally found a girl that I can be close to and I love her like no other. We are finally getting close where I am fingering her and starting to eat her out. We are very open but she is shy talking about these things, but I just want to know is this "prior" or "during" the orgasm. When I finger her clitoris her body jerks strongly (can't tell if its her legs or vaginal area). When she has those jerking feeling (usually when I am fingering her more intesely) does that mean she is working up to an orgasm or did she have one? Should I continue fingering her and does it hurt rubbing the clitoris after she did have an orgasm? Any input it appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2008
Supporter
Probably working up to it, but make sure you keep things moist by using some of her juices or a little off your own spit. Yes, it can hurt if you continue to stimulate her after she has come but I am sure she will tell you if it does! Try to be aware of what her body is doing - when she is having a full orgasm her jerking will be replaced by deeper thrusting and followed by complete relaxation.
|

Is this thrusting in the pelvic area? How long say if I am doing things right does it change from jerking to thrusts? I think she had an orgasm cause if I pull my hand out for a little she closes her legs and doesn't let me do it anymore. What's a nice yet not too awkward of a way to ask her if she did?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Just aski her if you're doing it right and maybe she could show you what she wants. For some women, clitoral stimulation does become too sensitive and it may be that she has already come (yes, thrusting in the pelvic region - where else?!) or it could be that you are rubbing her too hard. Just ask her. Everyone is different so there is no shame in asking!
|

How long does it usually switch from jerking to thrusting in most cases?
|

User Profile
Supporter
Well, you tell me! haven't you been paying attention to her? Smile She will let you know in no uncertain terms when she is actually having an orgasm - it could be a few minutes or longer or shorter. And look, nice as it is to orgasm, it is NOT the be-all and end-all of your relationship. Concentrate on just being close to her, finding out by trial and error what she likes, communicating, kissing ... and don't get stressed about things. It is meant to be a pleasurable experience so just relax!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
it depends on the woman....my advice would be to ask her
|

Thanks, I appreciate all the opinions =)
|

replied March 19th, 2008
Sexual feeling always
I don't why I always feel like having a sex. Anytime I'm having a shower I just want to have a girl by my side! So can you please tell me why is that?
|
Quick Reply