Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Happy cinco de mayo everyone!! If I wasnt pregnant or married I think id go out to the jose cuervo party and drink and dance and have all kinds of fun!!! Like I did last year! Lol last year we went to this jose cuervo party and I was talking like 3 shots of tequila and then we had coronas and we were dancing and they had the little pins of a tequila bottle and they blinked so some chick pinned a bottle on each boob and I was blinking! Hahaha. It was so fun, me and my older sis didnt leave til like 2 am and these guys were like "hey your headlights are on!" lmao. And one guy was like can I grab them! Lol I was like hell no!! And they had these beads and they wanted me to flash them for it but I was like yeah right you wish!! Wow it was so fun!!! Im such a boring person now!!! We might just stay home while I paint the bathroom! Lol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It's my mother-in-law's birthday too! Boy did she get a birthday present - a grandkid!

I just found out yesterday. I hadn't thought about the no drinking thing yet! My husband and our friends were planning on doing something big for cinco de mayo! Not now!
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah no drinking!!! Well congrats on being pregnant!!! I really want some drinks bad but oh well! Maybe in 2 years!!!
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Happy cinco de mayo!! :d and congrats on bein preg linux!!
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanx - although i'm not too sure i'd choose it for myself right now. I'm going to make the best of it though! My husband has been wanting this since we got married two years ago, but I don't think we're quite ready!
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Happy cinco de mayo! I'm going salsa dancing *i go 2 times every week* tomorrow with my friends. I am getting in touch with the little spanish culture I do have in me (i'm mixed race) and bbq on friday, i'm making this lime mousse that takes like a margarita cause it has a tad of tequilla in it.....But for all you guys that will drink remember:

1 tequilla 2 tequilla 3 tequilla floor

meg
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Haha not for me! Back in the day it was like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7- tequila floor! Lol
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What is what?
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Cinco de mayo means "may 5th" in spanish. Kind of like "july 4th."
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
We learned about in in spanish class today and had to eat these cupcake looking things!!
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Experienced User
My grandma is colombian so I guess I have like 1% latino in me!! Lol thats my excuse for next year!! I'll be 18 :d
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol oh my gosh jen that is so funny!!!! You didnt know that!!! Its like an independance day in mexico. Like a huge celebration. Happy may 5th lol. I want flan now!!! Lol
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
In spanish last year we had a big party for it!
|

replied May 6th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Too bad I cant drink! Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile