Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

hard to relax and get moist during sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Only just started to have sex but i find it very hard to totally relax, and i often find that i can not get moist enough to make sex comfortable and i am worried that i am in fact too tight.Can anybody tell me how to loosen up very embarrased would like as much help as possible thankyou x x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 20th, 2008
Experienced User
Foreplay works for me. My bf and I start by kissing, and our hands start to roam each other. Eventually we take each other's clothes off, and continue to roam each other's body. I give him a handjob, and he fingers me and rubs my clit. This goes on for a while, then we eventually have sex. Just try to relax, and enjoy it. Wink
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Are you self conscious about your body? Some women get concerned about how their body looks when with a man and that is reason why they can't relax.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You could try using some store bought lube too.
But definetly lots of foreplay
|

replied August 21st, 2008
Find some nice relaxing music. That helps. Love is more important than sex.
|

replied August 25th, 2008
My wife had the same problem. It is low libido. Take Sentia pills or another healthy supplement to increase your sex drive.
|

replied May 23rd, 2011
I'm going through the same thing. we've had sex before, but it's just now getting to that point where it doesn't hurt. but I still get very tense and I can't seem to relax every time we try to have sex. it's very frustrating
|

User Profile
replied April 15th, 2013
You have to be perfectly comfortable with your partner. I know this might sound ridiculous, but your body will just open up and get wet once it makes the subconscious decision that you're comfortable. This is a problem with married couples, too. I know this is true because out of all my partners, only one was able to make me get wet at all, and we didn't even need foreplay. It was just being comfortable in his presence and TRUSTING him fully. I don't think anyone on this site can "cure" the tenseness, while all the tips are useful, they just don't cure the problem. You might have to talk to a professional or explore why your body might not be comfortable (even though you think that you are). Good luck!
|
Quick Reply