Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late period nausea mood swings

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
hey guys
i had sex on january 27,28,29,(31st ovulation day twice) and febbuary 2nd on the 17th day of my cycle. my period is from 28 - 29 days. now im 5 days late. on days 1-5dpo i had no symptoms just increases mucas. like i felt totally normal no cramps or nothin and then days 6dpo i got hit by a truck with major cramps like my period was going to start. then the days following i started to get really bad headaches and nausia and i had throw up even come up into my throat. my fiance just thinks that since im completely relaxed that its throwing off my cycle. i keep telling him that it going to come. i have also have extremely bad mood swings and also have been eatting a lot more and peeiong a lot more. i thought that i was going to start today cause i was feeling really crampy and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and all that it was is mucas thats it. when i get cramps i just gotta go pee and thats all.
i'm giving it til friday then if it dont show up then im going to test.
fiance says to just wait til next month if i dont get my period then we know whats up.
thanks for you help its greatly appreciated.
jewelsgurl
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
When is your period due?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
How do you know you ovulated twice in one day..?? Correct me if I read that wrong.
|

help please!
my last period was january 5, 2008.and cant remember how many times that me and my boyfriend have contacts....all i remember was last january 25,26 and 27, 2008.and until now i dont have my period yet. pls help me to find if i am pregnant?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
have you taken a pregnancy test??
|

replied February 20th, 2008
no i haven't taken a test yet going to wait til tomorrow and my lmp was 1/17/2008.
i had sex 2 times on ovulation day 1 time in the morning around 4am and then again that night at 10:00pm. thats what i meant sorry.
|