Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menopause Forum

Instant Weight Gain--perimenopause? (Page 1)

Must Read
What is menopause? Peri menopause? How long does menopause last? Get the facts on menopause, "the big change", here. ...
Symptoms of menopause and perimenopause affect women in different ways. What common signs and early symptoms of menopause can alert you of "the change"?...
Consult your doctor as your body makes the perimenopause transition. But how do doctors confirm the beginning of menopause? Learn more here....
I am 45 and am have had very regular periods until last month. Suddenly I had an endless period: 7+ days and then a few days of spotting. I gained 5 pounds just after my period ended. I am very active, working out an hour or so a day, and am quite unused to feeling heavy and tired. Has anyone had a similar experience? Also, maybe it's my imagination, but I look more wrinkled than before. It looks like I have aged 10 years in a month.
Question
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper LABriteEyes
|

replied July 13th, 2004
Hi,
i changed shape, .. Gained weight, and my skin aged a decade within a week. (my sons commented on it !!!)
that was the second to last time I had a period.
|

replied July 17th, 2004
Weight Gain , Bloating
I am 45 , and I have also had very regular periods until feb of this yr . I missed a period , had two in april ,and the rest have been spuratic . Rolling Eyesi feel like I am about 5 months preg . Have went from 104 to 127 . I also am very active , I waterski on a waterski show team , that does show skiing , similar to what you would see at cypress gardens , or sea world . Im thinking its menopause , but not sure I guess...
|

replied August 18th, 2004
Menopause And Weight Gain
I am 48 and passed the 1 year mark of my last period in april of 2004. You must change your eating habits and reduce the portions. There is no way around it. I am a cpt and run 30 or so miles per week, lift atleast 4 times per week and very active. But I had to reduce my portions etc... You just can't eat the amounts that you did years earlier. Doesn't matter that you work out , your metabolism is going to slow down. You can maintain your weight but it takes hard work. I don't eat junk at all. That is my choice, I know, but being a trainer , I want to look the part... No matter what. I would suggest you have your thyroid tested. I had mine completely removed in 2002 as I had a benign tumor on one of the lobes. Could be something to look into. Ladies ,you can keep that weight off. It depends on you priorties. I'd rather look and feel good with less food. Believe me, I eat sweets but only once a week. Don't let anyone tell you that you will gain no matter what ... It's just not true. :d
|

replied September 25th, 2004
No Weight Gain & Loving It!
I went thru menopause 4 yrs. Ago and someone shared what they were doing and I decided to try it. I have not had any symptoms and have not gained weight. Every year when I go to my gynocologist he tells me I should keep on doing what I am doing because he said usually woman my age put on weight and I am not. Last time he told me I looked great!

I am 52yrs. Old and if anyone is interested in hearing what I am doing I will give you my e-mail.

|
Users who thank Joan for this post: GinGirl  Odette99 

replied April 24th, 2011
Menopause
HI Joan,
Please send me your email address, I have been going through change for 15 months, sweats and so tired all the time but can only sleep for a few hours when I go to bed!! The worst thing for me is weight gain, ten pounds in a matter of months. Appreciate any advice.
Caroline
|

replied May 18th, 2011
menopause
I am very inteested in hearing what you are doing. If you could message me I would appreciate it. Just make sure you note in the subject something about menopause so I do not delete it as spam.
Thank You,
Lynda
|

replied June 5th, 2011
Peri
Hi

I'm 43, Peri is definitely with me, sudden changes, very concerned. Would love to hear more!

Sarah
|

replied November 29th, 2012
perimen
I am 43. I have had a 10-15 pound weight gain in the last few months, doing nothing different. Especially in the belly and backside!!! I also have HORRIBLE insomnia, despite several medication trials. The other symptom I am having is (I hate to say this) unstable moods. I never cry, until recently, now everything makes me cry.I feel psychotic some days. Any input would be appreciated.

Has anyone tried any of the herbal supplements?

Jen
|

replied June 11th, 2011
Hi Joan ...please send me your e-mail ..thanks : )
Mary Ann
|

replied June 18th, 2011
weight gain
Please let me know how you handled the weight gain. Thank you
|

replied July 9th, 2011
Hi Joan:

I would love to hear what you have done to help. I am 49 and all of a sudden have weird bloating where it looks like i'm 5 months pregnant! I was put on some thyroid medicine but I had a reaction to it and really didn't need it and it has messed up my hormones now.

Thanks,

Lauren (runnergirl76)
|

replied July 19th, 2011
menopause secret
Joan,
Please share your menopause secret!
Thanks,
Lynell
|

replied July 21st, 2011
Joan,
I am anxious to hear what you are doing. Please send me your email.
Thanks,
Lynn
|

replied July 23rd, 2011
Pemimenopause weight gain
Hi Joan, I would like your to know your secret.
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
Menopause Secret:

Joan,

Very much interested as well. Please send me your email and also addd th topic in the subject.

Thanks
|

replied August 24th, 2011
I would love to know your secret I've been in menopause since a year now ans I gained 20 pounds I'm feeling depressed.. please help!
Thanks
|

replied August 29th, 2011
perimenopausal weight gain
would love to know your secret, I look 5 months pregnant. HELP PLZ!!!
|

replied September 17th, 2011
Hi Joan---yes let me know how you did it. i just had a Novasure porcedure and it must have put me into menopause---I feel very different, tired and the worst part is I gained 20lbs in about 8 weeks without changing any eating habit. Now---this has got me so depressed and I don't know where to turn.
Kathy
|

replied September 28th, 2011
Yes, please send me your email address also. I'm 49 and I've been gaining weight steadily for almost 2 years and my periods have been irregular too. Sometimes I miss 1 or 2 months in a row then have a period. The weight gain is the worst. Thank you.
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Same here. I have put on 2 inches in my waist and I feel miserable as I lost 65 lbs on weight watchers 4 years ago. This makes me very depressed as I hate watching myself in the mirror put on any weight at all. I know this is a natural process, but this is very frustrating. Would love to know what you-Joan, or any others know about this.
Thanks!
|

replied September 29th, 2011
Joan If you are still out there in email land i also need your help Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied October 4th, 2011
Please, do tell ! I need to get this weight off ! Have tried everything. I used to be so active and trim ! Now, 30 lbs since my late 40s and I am 56 now !
|

replied October 16th, 2011
Hi Joan...I am interested knowing/learning what you do and request your email address please.

I am 44 yrs old, in the midst of pre-meno with a 10lb weight gain, insomnia, etc.

Look forward to your reply and help!

Thank you!
Livealoha
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
Hi Joan,
I, too, am very interested in knowing your way handling this phase of life. I am 51 and no different from others who posted in this forum, going through peri-menopausal symptoms with terrible mood swings & rapid weight gain. I have read so many books and tried many many different diets, herbal supplement, etc... With no success.
I can definitely use any advise you may have.
Thank you
AA
|

replied October 26th, 2011
Joan,
I know this post is old but if you could share with me your secret, I would love it. I started experiencing perimenapausal symptoms about 6 onths ago. I gained 5lbs over the last month and am dying. I have not changed my eating or excersise (I am very active and practice clean eating) so it must be the perimenapause. Any advice would be helpful.
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
menopausal weight gain
Joan,

Going through this life change has not been easy. I am having weight gains issues like most of the other folks commenting, any help or suggestions would be great. Can we email?
|

replied February 19th, 2012
I would love your e-mail address.so frustrated . Thanks Mary
|

replied March 8th, 2012
Please give me your e-mail address, I feel terrible!

Thanks,
Judy
|

replied March 10th, 2012
Hi there,
I found this post and am very curious about what worked for you in regard to weight gain Joan. I noticed you posted this AGES ago but am wondering (and hoping) that you're still out there or if others know what Joan is referring to.
Thank you in advance.
|

replied March 11th, 2012
Menopause
Hey Joan!

If you're still sharing with others what you did or still doing then I so need you!! I'm gaining in my tummy and I'm starting to look pregnant! Any help you can give me would be wonderful!!

Glenda
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
I hope you might tell me what you are doing. I am searching for answers! 43 last week -
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
I hope you might tell me what you are doing. I am searching for answers! 43 last week -
|

replied April 21st, 2012
If you or anyone else knows secret please help....pounds heavier, sad, and looking for help...thank you
|

replied April 30th, 2012
help
please help me!
Just turned 48yr, and weight gain? Goodness!

I'm getting frantic now cause I don't know what to do. It's bad enough I'm naturally big but this is really depressing me. From size 18 to 22 in bout 2-3 weeks.

i've been crying a lot recently which i can put down to pre-menopause, but most of it's because of the weight.
|

replied April 30th, 2012
menopause and weight gain

I really would like to know what your secret is

thanks
|

replied May 4th, 2012
Hi Joan,
Yes I would like to know what you are doing to keep from gaining weight. I am 52 yrs old as well, always looked good, the past year,I cannot stand the site of myself. I go to the gym and exercise, eat right, still not seeing any results. Any suggestions would be grateful. Desperate29
|

replied May 5th, 2012
Menopause
Joan, if you are still giving out advice, I would love to hear how you avoided the menopause symptoms, especially weight gain. I just turned 46 yrs and my belly is an embarrassment! I have never been this heavy, except when I was pregnant!
|

replied June 13th, 2012
I am in the same situation. 41 and perimenopause. Had irregular beeding and had some tests for thickening of uterus. Really thought I was pregnant from the weight gain. I was a size 8 now I'm about to burst out of my size 16 pants. All since january. Last year I was in a bikini. This year I'm buying plus sized one pieces.
|

replied May 5th, 2012
Menopause
Joan, if you are still giving out advice, I would love to hear how you avoided the menopause symptoms, especially weight gain. I just turned 46 yrs and my belly is an embarrassment! I have never been this heavy, except when I was pregnant!
|

replied May 12th, 2012
menopausal weight gain
Joan, I would really like to know how you are handling this. I would ce appreciate any advice. Thanks so much.
|

replied May 12th, 2012
Joan, I would really like to know how you are handling this. I would ce appreciate any advice. Thanks so much.
|

replied May 20th, 2012
Weight gain during menopause
hi Joan

I have under active thyroid and take thyroxine. Having a terrible time with sweats and weight gain. Please let me know your secret. Would really appreciate any advice. Thanks, Lauren
|

replied June 1st, 2012
Joan,
I know this post is old but I would love to hear what you are doing to have no symptoms!
jmnr
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Read your email with interest ,will you please let me in on your secret.
Ann 50 years
|

replied June 18th, 2012
Joan,

Just read your post and would love to get your email. I feel like I am 5 months prego and It all started piling on since Sept of 2011.

Thanks Deb
|

replied June 18th, 2012
Menopause weight gain, HELP?
Joan,
Hope u r still there! I am 53,5'2" been going thru menopause since 40, I use to be 110 lbs. very fit, but have gained almost 40 lbs. I eat less & exercise , run & lift weights, nothing helps with the weight gain! Please email me back!

Thanks!
Kimi
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2012
EXTREME SUDDEN WEIGHT GAIN...37 yrs old have night sweats
Joan, i know u posted years ago but, if you're still available to share your secret, i am very interested. I am 37 years old, I.have gained 30 lbs. in apx 6 weeks. I RARELY eat which is very common for me & i'be never weighed this much in my life. I am suicidal & really need help, if ANYONE can help, PLEASE email me? I once attempted suicide apx 4yrs ago & I am I mother who doesn't want my daughters to see me on life supoort ever again Sad I REALLY NEED HELP...the depression & continuous weight gain is consuming me :'( SOMEBODY? ANYBODY? PLEASE HELP??? If anyone could PLEASE give me advice on how to lose this weight that i have NO CLUE why im gaining, it would be SO GREATLY APPRECIATED.. My girls need me but i no longer feel worthy. I've outgrown my sweats & no longer visit the cornerstore, im so ashamed of tvis VERY SUDDEN WEIGHT GAIN....30LBS IN 6 WEEKS? HOW? WHY? HELP, IM DESPEREATE Sad
|

replied July 29th, 2012
Dani, Have you gone to see a Dr? 30lbs in 6 weeks is likely a medical condition.
I am 46 and in the last year have gained about 7lbs despite eating more healthy and exercising more than ever; I haven't been able to lose it. I have done some research and am going to try a mostly raw diet at least until (hopefully it works) the weight comes off. Maybe you can research that and some of us can do it together. just research raw diet and see what you come up with. I am going to start right away and I will let you know how it goes.
|

replied April 20th, 2013
I am 45. I gained 23 lbs in 5 months. Went from a size 4 to a size 12. Nothing fits. I went to my doctor who said it happens when you are in perimenopause. Ugh.
|

replied July 17th, 2012
Menopause?
Hi Joan,

Am putting on weight without changing my diet and am hot all the time. What is your secret?
|

replied July 17th, 2012
Menopause?
Hi Joan,

Am putting on weight without changing my diet and am hot all the time. What is your secret?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
hi will you please share with me what you are doing to keep off the weight and symptoms? i am 48 and very depressed. please help me with your advice thank you so much
|

replied August 15th, 2012
menopause
Hi Joan
...I am 59, haven't had a period since 2000, and am still going thru hell. I don't know if you'll get this as it is 7yrs after your post, but if you do please send me your e-mail. Thank's Dianne
|

replied September 17th, 2012
What is it that your are doing?
|

replied September 29th, 2012
yes tell me what you are doing.
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
Peri weight gain
Hi Joan
I would love to hear what you did to not gain the weight. Have gained 10 in the last 5 months and exercise 5-6 days a week.
Thank you
Michele
|

replied October 22nd, 2012
Hi Joan
I would love to hear what you did to not gain the weight. Have gained 10 in the last 5 months and exercise 5-6 days a week.
|

replied December 20th, 2012
Hi Joan,

Please may I have your contact details as this sounds like exactly what is happening to me right now. Thank you. Pauline
|

replied January 5th, 2013
Please send email re: menopause help
Hi... Just turned 45. Same story as the rest of the posts. Please help!! Thank you!
|

replied January 11th, 2013
Peri menopause Help
Hi Joan please send me your email. I would like to learn more. Thanks Paula
|

replied January 11th, 2013
Hi Joan,

Please send me your email...Would love to hear more.
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
YES!! Please send me your email address. I am 53, my last period was June 2012, since that time I have gained 15lbs.. I am fairly active and have cut back on portions but it seems like no matter what I do the scale is going up instead of down. HELP
Debra
|

replied April 26th, 2013
Hi Joan. I would love to know your secret to menopause. Thanks Lauri
|

replied November 11th, 2013
Hi Joan, please share your secret weapon, I am blowing up on the scale and I'm a healthy eater and exercise 5days/wk.?
Best,
Tara
|

replied December 8th, 2013
Please email me
|

replied June 14th, 2005
I am 44 and have been experiencing symptoms for atleast a year now. I'm thinking probably the last two years really. I've had weight gain, headaches, some restless nights, i've always had hot flashes and sweats, but I can't even wear normal clothes anymore without feeling hot. I never had headaches before either, and I know they are hormonal because I only get them before and after my periods. I always feel bloated and yes my skin has gotten dryer and more wrinkly just this year. And I look older and more tired. I have lost pretty much all sexual desire, but my husband doesn't help much with that either, all he does is complain about it because he has no clue of understanding! Sometimes my periods are a little lighter too, although they still last the same duration. Another woman mentioned age spots, those seem to be coming a plenty also, but I do freckle easy and have always had freckles. I've heard that there's an over the counter at home saliva test you can take to see if you are perimenopausal. Anyone heard of this or tried it? Let me know. And, talk about moody? Jekyll and hyde have nothing on me lately! I get so touchy and cranky I can't stand myself. I don't think I can try the new low dose birth control pills because I am on high blood pressure meds. Iv'e heard that those can alleviate some symptoms quite well in most women. Iv'e been checking out books at the library on the subject and have found some really good ones. Anyone interested let me know and i'll pass on the titles/authors. Thanks for reading this, I hope you're "time" is going better than mine. Subie....
|

replied May 17th, 2008
i will be 55 in a couple of months and in perimenopause but lately i've blown up like a balloon around the middle! i've gradually been gaining weight over the last few years anyway, but recently i've been going through a divorce so i think the stress is holding every single calorie i consume. i've noticed i have a much harder time losing the weight now too. i was exercising regularly as well, but hardly saw any results at all in firming up. my question is - how much of a factor does stress play in weight gain or the inability to lose weight and how much firming up can i expect to do if i follow a regime of cardio and weights? also.....anyone know a good beer drinking diet? LOL (yes, unfortunately i do like beer.....a real NO NO)!
|

replied September 16th, 2009
Peri-menopause and weight gain
I am 41 years old and have never had a problem with my weight. I have always had rock hard abs, even after my two kids. In the last 4 months I have gone from 125 pounds (I am 5'6 and work out intensely, with a trainer), to 136. My body feels exactly like it did when I was in my first trimester of pregnancy. While my stomach is still flat, you cannot see my abs, and it just feels like my weight has redistributed. Jeans I could wear 3 months ago, I can't even do up. My hair is falling out in the same way it did after I had my kids. Where I used to be able to allow myself some wine and the occasional "binge" of food, I realize now I have to be completely clean, have stopped drinking any alcohol and have ramped up my exercise. We'll see what happens.
|

replied June 16th, 2011
Same problems here. I am 42 and have NEVER had a weight problem (5'11 and was 150 lbs., now 160), went from a 8 to a 10 in no time, now I feel like I have a muffin top and I work out 5 days a week! Had some hair falling out, headaches, went over a year without a period and thought I was finished and then just had one last month, darn... They say once we get through this the weight will fall back off, moods will improve and we will be happy and productive again! Hope so!
|

replied December 18th, 2009
what was your secret?
joan what is your email addy? I would love to know whats your secret.
|

replied January 27th, 2010
Me too!!
I am so glad to know I am not alone. I have worked out about an hour almost every day the last year (2009) and still went up from 132 to 144 lbs! I am very careful about what I eat. I am 39 years old. but in my family, most women have reached menopause in their early 40s so I fear I am peri-menopause and somehow my body is simply holding onto every single gm of fat. Something has changed so radically, and so suddenly- its hard to understand. All suggestions are most welcome!
|

replied March 7th, 2010
Also having the same problem! I'm 46 and been perimenapusal for about a year. My weight has crept up by 2 stone and even on a strict diet, excercise and no alcohol I have managed to shift not one pound! My stomach looks permantly bloated and I now hate going out because I hate to buy clothes. I just feel so huge and unatractive. I feel tired and I look tired. Not the best when your newley single and with an energetic 5 year old.

Was speaking to a lady friend of my fathers who has gone through the menapuse and is now slim said she went through the same thing. Shw is a Coach and also runs but still went from 9 stone to 13 stone. Nothing she did shifted the weight (and she did some major excercise and did not drink). After she became menapausal the weight started to come off again and she is now 9 and a half stone.

I'm not sure if this will happen to us all but it has given my something to hope for. Hope it's true!!
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2010
I''d like to know some of these womens tricks and how they keep the weight under control.
|

replied May 26th, 2010
Joan I would like your email to learn your secret.
|

replied June 6th, 2010
Hi Joan,
I know that your posting was so long ago, I would love to know what you secret to maintain your weight. Thanks in advance! Sara
|

replied June 19th, 2010
49 and hate the body I once loved because of Menopause!
I am 49 and this May was my 1 year mark as periodless. My body weight is miserable! All my clothes do not fit at all. I refuse to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe! Joan please tell me how you kept weight off! It's bad enough that I no longer feel like a woman but a fat woman is the worst!!!
Kimberly
|

replied June 25th, 2010
Periomenopausal weight gain
How do we get in touch with you Joan to find out your secret? I am 49 and going through periomenopause and my body has taken a completely different shape. All my weight is settling in my stomach and I look like I am 5 months pregnant. I hate it. The more I exercise, the more weight I gain.
|

replied June 25th, 2010
Getting No Where!-Considering Human Growth Hormone Serostin
I wanted to add icedcoffy comment...I too work very hard in landscape/garden maintenance and there should be no way that I would be gaining and not losing!!! I see all of us on here are screaming for help with no response from this Joan person. I am considering taking the Humane Growth Hormone called serostin. Typically costs 2700.00 for a 7 dose kit. I happen to have a few kits and it is my understanding that this powerful steroid can take years off of your body including wrinkles. I am going to do some more research before I decide. But I am at the point where nothing else works, and I don't eat enough to have to cut back on portions. I cannot understand why women go through the pains and mental bull**** of becoming a woman to eventually losing, what I feel being a woman to this ridiculous unfair stage of waking up one morning and find the curves in your figure filled with more of your body and it keeps coming to be told that's the way it is. Ok...I kind of feel better now. I'm just talking to blank space anyway.
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
I've got the symptoms too!
I am only 42 and my symptoms started a few years ago! I have had a pretty nice shape but never had a fat-less stomach. Now it's so nasty and I'm so upset at all of these symptoms. Especially the weight gain around my belly. I have no libido whatsoever, despite a hot and sexy husband!!

The fact that I'm embarrassed about my belly does not help matters at all. I should love when he touches me but I'm so embarrassed at all my belly fat. I have a hard time sleeping many nights, the night sweats and even a bit more odor under my arms!!! It's barely noticeable but still...

I sweat all the time, it seems. There are so many more symptoms and I have almost all of them. Just today I realized it's actually perimenopause. I have felt like I've aged so darn quickly. I'm trying not to get depressed at all of this.

I used to be so regular and I thought that after I had my 2 kids (at ages 35 and 37) is what screwed my cycle up. But now I realize that all the skipped periods, the day-long ones and then the week-long ones are all because of perimenopause.

I have no energy or desire to work out anymore and I know I need to now more than ever. I'm trying hard not to be depressed. The body image is the worst for me. I feel so unattractive and FAT even though nobody would think it if you saw me. It's playing with my mind.

The thing that's hard for me is that I LOVE to eat (though I'm pretty good with not eating lots of cards/breads), I love to splurge and I LOVE my wine. Not good. I'm only 42!!! grrrrrrr Smile
|
Users who thank BeautyDee for this post: plusgal2012 

replied July 11th, 2010
Hi all.... Its so nice to hear that im not alone!!!!
I stopped smoking 5 years ago as i didnt want to hit my 40's as a smoker. I am 45 next month and 2 stone heavier than i was 5 years ago! To make matters worse i smashed my ankle to pieces last year, spent 4 days having it rebuilt in the hospital, nearly 6 months recovering and now have limited exercise possibilities! I thought it was stopping smoking that caused my weight problem but no matter what i do i cannot seem to shift it! I realised recently that i have all the premenopause symptoms. I particulary hate my bloated belly, my ageing, my lack of lust but mostly i just hate myself! Then when i get depressed about it i eat all the wrong things and make it worse. It's like a rollercoaster and i want to get off! I have tried all sorts of diets, ive tried exercising more (as best i can!) and i have tried 2 diffrent types of 'miracle' weight loss pills which cost a fortune and still didnt work!!!
My husband dosent worry and says he just loves me anyway but i cant seem to explain that its not actually about him! I have been a size 10/12 most of my life and suddenly i am a size 14/16 and its all around the middle!!! I dont enjoy clothes shopping anymore and hate what i look like but mostly i hate feeling like this. I used to be confidedent within myself and like myself!
I am constantly told its 'middle age spread' and its normal when you are in your 40's and premenepausal. It also has a lot to do with your family history too.
I am on the contraceptive pill and always have been with exception to when i had my 2 children and that didnt stop it either!
My kids are now 14 and 16 and i am starting to feel like their grandmother instead of their mother but im not giving up!
I will not give in to this. I see lots of ladies about in their 40's and 50's that dont seem to have this problem so i am still looking for my miracle and ready to try anything.
So if anyone has any great ideas please share them with me as i am ready to try anything at this point!!!! In the meantime its so nice to know that i am not on my own with this....
Thanks everyone!
Debbie.
|

replied July 12th, 2010
Weight gain around the middle is typical in peri- menopause for a number of reasons. First fat cells actually produce estrogen so they think they are helping you out by expanding around the middle. Also, hormone imbalances such high levels of cortisol can cause a storage of body fat. Most women fit into this category of being taxed and stressed which increase these levels. White flours, sugars and alcohol will cause water retention also. Last but not least, if a woman is estrogen dominant water retention in the middle is common. Avoid hormone based products, pesticides, processed (chemical) foods and storing items in numbers, 3,6,9 plastics. All of these things contribute to estrogen levels in the body.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov