Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Humiliation being caught masturbating (Page 1)

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
I was caught masturbating. SadSadSadSad

Has anyone else experienced this kind of humiliation before?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Shaver
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2008
Supporter
The only thing embarassing about being caught masturbating is if you're doing something embarassing.... IE: using something that's not yours to clean up the mess, or doing it in your parents bed or on the livingroom couch or something. There's nothing to be embarassed about when it comes to masturbating itself, though. It's completely natural.
|

replied February 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
Re: Humiliation being caught masturbating
JacobRyan wrote:
I was caught masturbating. SadSadSadSad

Has anyone else experienced this kind of humiliation before?

forget to lock the door?
|

replied February 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
shonster wrote:
Don't worry - it really isn't as big a deal as you imagine it to be! You'll be laughing about it in years to come ... or maybe not! Smile

it all depends on who caught you. Your mom? I'd never be able to laugh about that!
|

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Maybe he was caught by his grandma like in american pie (i forget which one). Now that, would be embarrassing... Or maybe your roommate???

Just brush it off, if it was your dad or another male, chances are, they did it all the time too. You will laugh about it when you think about it some years from now as the other person said (unless something bad happened after).
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2008
Wow.. sorry bro,, Ive never been caught jacking off.
|

replied April 21st, 2008
everyone at some point has been caught masturbating. its no big deal. i think its more embarrassing for the person who caught you. i was caught by my 13 year old cousin at the point of orgasm. she caught an eyeful and was definitely more embarrassed than i was about it. dont get me wrong it was humiliating being completely exposed like that but after i saw her reaction i could tell she was more embarrassed.
|

replied June 7th, 2008
It's way embarrassing when you're a parent, and you catch your son pounding his pud. Trust me.

"Uhhhh. I was just checking your hamper. Uhhhh. I need to fix the lock on this door, don't I?"

"!!!!!!!! ???????? !!!!!!!!! ????????"

"Well. Uh. Carry on then."
|

replied August 11th, 2008
Experienced User
humiliation being caught masturbating
i'm sure at least 95% of the world experienced the same thing and the other 5% are good liars!
|

replied August 11th, 2008
caught masturbating
ive been caught and it turned into a good thing

i got caught by my friends sister and she liked she sat and watched
|

replied October 5th, 2008
This actually just happened to me today. I was caught by my roommate, and quite honestly I have no idea how to deal with it. Its been made insanely awkward because neither of us have said anything about it. Do I talk to him about it, or do I just pretend it didn't happen?
|

replied January 28th, 2009
never been caught
always lock the door when i wank
lol
|

replied January 29th, 2009
Supporter
always lock the door behind u is the nunber one tip. I have been caught also and yes it was embarrassing but we just ascted like it didnt happen. People get caught masterbating all the time it is embarrassing but its nothing too worry about even though it is difficult when u constantly confront the person. Just leave it alone and if they say something to u then just say hey u caught me in the act didnt think I would be interupted. What else can u say?
|

replied November 11th, 2009
I was caught by my daughter-in-law and she made a big deal of it. The way she told it, she was my love object, not true! She came home unexpectedly and I ran necked to the bathroom with my manhood exposed.

Now my family thinks I am a pervert! AND the DIL is not at all attractive!
|

User Profile
replied December 9th, 2009
Experienced User
I got that experience several times, I just don't care and I was caught having sex with my girlfriend too, by my roommate, and i just don,t care, everybody does those things I do not think about it and that's the end of this one time my sister caught me, and she said something to me after the fact and I told her, I need my privacy ok! she apologized...
|

replied August 31st, 2010
Many long years ago I had returned home from college during Christmas break. There was no lock on my bedroom door. In the past, my Mom would always knock before opening the door. Well, she knocked but I didn't hear it. She entered while I was doing the 'no hands' method - laying on my back on the bed, wearing just an undershirt, my hands clasped behind my head, eyes closed. I was riding the waves during the plateau stage of my orgasm and was totally in la la land. She thought I was having a seizure and kept calling out to me. Finally I heard her, opened my eyes, she had sat down on a chair and was keeping an eye on me as she thought I was ill.
|

replied April 13th, 2011
Never been caught I had my own room and parents respected that as my own space. I did get embaressed once though when my mother was cleaning my room and I had left a mag under my bed. She just told me to make sure they was all put away in the right place so my sister could never find them. Like a good boy I did.
I have heard many tales from old mates that they had been caught masterbating while home. It's life though all of us do it so don't get embarrased about that situation.
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2011
Experienced User
I've been caught before, but it was when I was younger and didn't know better and was doing it on the couch in the open. My mom was the one who saw it. Thankfully i've never been caught by anyone other than her, and it hasnt happened recently. I just shrugged it off though. If she catches me now, it wouldn't really matter to me because she already knows i do it! Masturbation is normal, so it doesn't bother me.
|

replied September 5th, 2011
Masturbation is very much normal. If my wife were to "catch" me, she should know that I masturbate because she doesn't want sex often enough......
|

replied October 14th, 2011
Experienced User
At the beginning it would be embarrassing, but after a week or so nobody would care, everyone goes it and almost everyone will get caught at one point or another.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply