Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

EJACULATION PROBLEM

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
Is there a reason why i can not have an orgasm with only penetration? There has to be oral sex in order for me to have an orgasm and i know it can also be obtained by penetration of the penis. I would really love to experience that. I have had sex with more than one male but never achieved it this way, please help. Do i have a problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2008
Experienced User
You don't have a problem, most girls can't orgasm vaginally. I think it's only like 10% can or something like that. But you could try different positions that might better hit the g-spot. I've heard a lot of girls say that them being on top helps. for me i think laying on my stomach with him on top works the best. Try different positions, if it doesn't work it's likely that you're just not one of the 10%. good luck
|

replied February 26th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Why was this topic reported? Anyway... The reason you can't orgasm from penetration is because you are a completely normal female. I can't do it. Most girls on this forum can't do it. As run4 said, only about 10% of women can do it.

I orgasm during penetration by stimulating my clitoris, NOT from the penis being inside of me.
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2008
ooooooohhhhh well i am glad that is the reason why because i thought i was weird jajaja thanks for the tips and thanks for letting me know about this. I was told that i was not normal because i would not come vaginally and that i needed to see a doctor.
|

replied February 28th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Who told you that!? I'll beat them up!! Metaphorically of course. I hate dumb people.
|