Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

sore ovaries and gas

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
They have been sore off and on for like two weeks now, I was a little gassy yesterday which might have caused it, but not the other days. It's not a pain or anything like that really they just been sore, as if some kind of pressure. I don't have health ins., so I can't go to the doctor unless it's serious. What can it be? Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Shannashaine
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I have felt that before and it was due to ovarian cysts. Gas doesn't cause them, they cause gas.

Not having health insurance doesn't mean you can go to the doctor. Try going to a health clinic near you or perhaps call a gynecologists office and ask about payment arrangements. Most places will give you a break.
|

replied February 29th, 2008
DOES IT FEEL SHARP LIKE A STABBING PAIN? I HAD THAT IT WAS TERRIBLE AND AS FAST AS IT CAME IT LEFT AGAIN BUT IT ALWAYS HAD TO DO WITH MY OVARIES
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2008
Experienced User
in reply
its probably ovarian cysts. I get that same feeling every now and again.
|
Tags: gas
Quick Reply