Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

YEAST INFECTION dangerous

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
User Profile
Why is my yeast infection not going away? And is it really dangerous to have a yeast infection that is not going away? Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2008
It could be needed to be checked out by a doctor if you think it's this serious.
Hopefully it starts to get better soon for you.
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Yeast Infection.
Well I have been going to a doctor and a gyno. I have two appts this week. I have had this yeast infection for a long time. My doctor and gyno act like its not a big deal. I went online and did a bunch of research. What I read really scares me. According to medical articles online, a vaginal yeast infection can spread to other parts of your body. I actually got into an argument with my doctor about this yeast infection. I told him that he should take this more seriously. Thank you for showing support and interest. I do appreciate it. The people in my life that are supposed to be my support system do not seem to care about my dilemma. Anytime one of my friends or family has an issue, I help them 100%. I give them advice,opinions, do research, ask questions. But they cannot do the same for me. Confused
|

replied February 18th, 2008
we need to find the solution!!!
it's so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i didn't mention..i live out of the country so every time i go to the doc or have to get medicine it's kind of pricey which makes this situation even more challenging:( we'll figure it out!!!
|

replied September 29th, 2011
Look for oxygen therapy... there is one where they take blood out and mix it with oxygen, then put the clean oxy rich blood back in you. Also, cut out sugar, gluten, alcohol from your diet. Try taking an apple cider vinegar concoction every day... And take a probiotic... a strong one, most should be taken twice daily for about 6 weeks, even if you think you are healed. I don't know where you are, but Oxygen therapy is more widely used in Europe and Southeast Asia than in the U.S. May you be healed!
|

replied April 14th, 2008
I have an oral candida infection possibly intestinal as well. My medication did nothing. I didn't see any changes until I changed my diet. Do a google search for candida diet. Candida is the same yeast/fungus that cause vaginal yeast infections. The diet must be followed strictly and it will proably take months to cure. My problem was the food I was consuming was feeding the candida like crazy.

Pat
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2008
Supporter
Eat yogurt!
My doctor told me to make yogurt a regular part of my diet and it will help prevent yeast infections. It wouldn't hurt to try.
|
Quick Reply