Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

My Penis Burns

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
Lately my penis has been burning. The skin on my head is very dry and it hurts alot after I have sex with my girlfriend. It almost feels like the skin is getting ripped off. It hurts alot and last night I was masturbating and I guess it got cut because it started to bleed. Oh god please help me Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My advice would be to stop having sex and masturbating until it heals.
Then maybe use lotion or something so that the skin is not so dry. Also, maybe use a condom, or lube, or both next time you have sex so your skin doesn't get pulled.
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Thanks hot, do you have any idea why it does that
|

replied May 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe because she is just not wet enough when you have intercourse. Then when you penetrate it can pull and tear at your skin. It happens. But like I said, you may want to wait until you are healed before trying again or it will probably just keep ripping more.
|

replied February 27th, 2009
uumm obvouisly
you need to stop stickin your penis in the fire dumbfuck
|
Tags: penis, skin, sex, head
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul