Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Inflammatory and Abnormal Cell Disorders Forum

Edema

Must Read
Diverticulitis can affect any area of the digestive tract. Learn more about basic digestive system anatomy as we define what is diverticulitis here....
Do doctors know what causes internal inflammation of the digestive system? Are you at risk of developing diverticulitis? Learn more now....
Learn the characteristic signs of diverticulitis, and its possible complications here. Plus, more on when to seek help for diverticulitis in this section....
Can a person with edema when finger pressed on the skin be left with an imprint for a duration of 10 or more mintues?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2009
What is wrong with me???
What is wrong with me? I have seen every doctor in the world...been given all kinds of diagnosis. Potassium levels 6.0, low platelets, positive RF test, Negative CCP test, CPK levels are elevated, Feel as if I can't breath when I lay down, chest will hurt w/ shallow breathing, slight dry cough when I lay down to sleep, pitting edema, now my gums are swollen and bleeding, my hair is falling out by the hands full, EXTREME fatigue, bones & joints HURT, BP low, low thyroid, NO ANSWERS! HELP ME PLEASE!!!
|

replied September 3rd, 2013
I have the same symptoms, I would like answers too. its very scary.
|

replied September 3rd, 2013
I have the same symptoms, everything, from my hands swollen, to low thyroid, hair falling out, leg indentations, fatigue, and for the 1st time ever, I coughed up a blood clot, along with some blood,
any answers?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile