Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

stomach cramps after missed pill

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
i have been on the mini pill since last october and have not had a period since i started taking them, last saturday (3feb) i totally forgot to take my pill but didnt realise till sunday night after i ha unprotected sex i know this is too soon to get pregnant but i wondered when u ovulate after a missed pill as i cannot use my period dates as i havent had a period since oct i also had unprotected sex on fri 8th and sat 9th i again missed my pill on saturday night and again didnt realise till sunday and have had unprotected sex on sun and mon with my fiance i know its stupid but i forgot that i wasnt covered for 7 days after missing a pill.
is there a chance i could have got pregnant? how can i find my ovulation date without having a period? will i still ovulate?
today i have had constant stomach cramps not bad enough to take painkillers but its been there contsantly wondered if it was period pains but like i said i aint ad a period since oct n not had any pains in other months can anyone shed any light to these pains ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Yes you could of gotton pregnant .. theres no way to know for sure untill you get your period reallly , or get a test .
im on the mini pill too
& if your periods are regular you ovulate around 14 days before your expected period OR 14 days after you had your period ,
hope this helpp
& good luck
|

replied February 25th, 2008
Experienced User
When I missed pills on birth control..I used to cramp too.I hear birth control makes it easier to become pregnant after missing one pill.The mini pill is the worst pill tom miss if you want to avoid a pregnancy.
|