Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Leaking feeling and tingling in penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
About 4 months ago i masturbated. For about a week after that it felt like i had a leaking sensation from my penis but there was no discharge. the feeling would be temporarily relieved after i urinated. but i would have to urinate frequently. so i went to the octors and got checked for std's and the results came back negative.i still have this weird tingling/ pinching feeling in my penis from time to time and my desire for sex has went down. any idea what could be wrong with me???? Confused Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2008
Experienced User
thrush
could be thrush or the after effects of an orgasm?
|

replied April 10th, 2008
Nerve
I have the same problem, and suspect that this might be the nerve. Hopefully it can heal with time. Please let me know how you do now, since i am curious about how to cope with the situation
|

replied April 14th, 2008
Experienced User
It actually kind of sounds like the sensation you feel when you first start masturbating. I remember feeling a strange sensation when urinating for a few days afterwards. The feeling goes away though.
|

replied May 20th, 2009
It sounds like the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Ask your Dr. to check it out.
|

replied January 17th, 2011
I have what sounds like the same feeling. The tingling is just under the tip of the Urethra and I cannot see anything. It has totally come from no where. I've had the same partner for 8 years and as a result of this feeling, I havn't had sex for a week. I'm going to the doctors on Friday..
|