Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

enlarged anus errection trouble

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hello guys i have been really worried about this of late, for a few weeks now i have been experienceing some strange feeling around the anus area and like the wall that seperates the anus from the penis , there is just this sometimes beating around there and the bottom of the anus , its like reactive to anything that touches it and it feels sort of enlarged and clustered there ,also there is kind of numbness sensation. i am so worried at what it can be and since i have experienced it i have been having a hard time getting an errection like if i masturbate it will cum but it takes long to get errect and when it does get errect it dont feel that hard as it used to when it was all normal, suggestions and answers as to what is causing this problem will be very much appreciated .
thanks in davance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2008
Supporter
how old are you?
You could be having prostate problems. I'd go to a doctor to get it checked. Prostate problems are not something to ignore.
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Take marvels advise.
Depending on your age it could be a number of things ...it never hurts to get a doctors opinion. If it persists go to the doc and be as honest and open as you have here. Don't hold anything back, don't be embarrassed. And don't wait too long.it probably isn't anything to worry about so get yourself checked out .It could just be a miner infection or something..Good Luck.
|
Quick Reply