Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

urethra & penis fluid leak

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
User Profile
How do I fix this problem that i'm having, is there something that i have to eat to get my body to function normally. I think my body is not circlelating well because i use to only sleep for 3 hours a day. please help me and tell me what i need to do.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2008
Sexual Health - Men Answer A3718
YOU WROTE:

Current medical status: I have serminal leakage with no erection. When ever i'm aroused or thinking of anything sexual, my penis starts leaking a clear sticky liquid. It is not precum bec it doesn't stop still I stop thinking of sexual stuff. as a result, it gives me weak erection and premature ejuclation. i don't last longer than two mins. My semen is not thick anymore. The volume decreased. I masterbate 3 times a day with three hours of sleep. I think thats where the problem started. i still masterbate but i sleep enough now. I been having this problem for over one year now.

The clear ,sticky leakage that you describe as coming from your penis is probably urethral liquid. Urethral liquid can be caused by either a urethral inflammation or can be due to excessive production of the urethral glands. The second type of condition is called hypersecretio urethralis. Excessive production of the urethral glands can be provoked by:
1. Mechanical irritation (riding a horse, riding a bike, excessive sex, masturbation);
2. Specific types of food and drinks (wine, beer…);
3. Post infection complications, and
4. Reflex (itching in the genital region).
Since no infection was detected, frequent masturbation could be the possible cause for the leaks you're experiencing from the urethra.

Erectile dysfunction experienced by men your age in their early 20's is usually functional. Functional erectile dysfunctions are usually due to anxiety and sexual inexperience which can be typical for young men. The same stands for premature ejaculation, too. There is nothing you can eat in order to help these conditions. You can try to life a more regular, rhythmic life and take actions like making mealtime regular, ensure proper sleeping and physical activity patterns. You can also try to masturbate less in order to relieve the symptoms.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.