Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Out of work due to anxiety

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Im out of work now due to anxiety. Has anybody been out of work for a longtime due to anxiety?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I'm currently out of work, though not due to my anxiety. However, I don't know how I could work right now anyway. I know that you can apply for disablility if it inhibits your ability to work.
|

replied February 16th, 2008
lost job due to anxiety
I lost my job because my anxiety caused confusion/forgetfllness, heart throbbing with exhastion. I was a wreck. I tried getting help but the "help" didn't help much at all.
|

replied February 17th, 2008
Thanks sillyakchick! I look in to that. I went through the same thing too paulmo1956. I still currently off from work. Hope i see some improvement soon.
|