Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

breast soremess with white discharge

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
Confused Hello for the past menstrual cycle january 18 my breast were very sore and a white discharge was on my bra I almost cried of the soreness. Then1 week my period was done I got the same pain again and wjite stuff like what comes b 4 real milk. The doctor said it could be imbalanced hormaones. But this has never happened to me. My breat only were I have been preg. I took a test but it was negqtive.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I have discharge sometimes for me it could be due to dirt that collects at nipples. Is the discharge in a form of solid or watery? Since you have gone to the doctor, have the doctor gave you anything, meds?
|

replied February 17th, 2008
Breast Discharge
Well my I find my discharge at the areola around the nipple like white dried up stuff and my period came again today and I have no soreness. The doc said to come back after this period was done to see if they still hurt. But I'm still going back for a pap smear. Cause I'm trying to conceive for the past 2 month's so I weight 165 and m 5'3 I need to lose weight huh?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Maybe like what the doctor said it could be due to hormonal changes, I was about 80 plus to 90kg and my height is 5'4 I have to take some hormon pills to regulate my irregular periods before I had my daughter. She was born 2 years after 1 started the pills.
|