Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Tissue like substance on poop

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
Lately i've been having troubles going to the bathroom, I would go frequently, but it would be small normal poops with a yellow mucus like substance, just recently I went and there was what looked to be a thick white and pale yellowish tissue like substance attached to a normal poop. It was like clinged on my bowal. It looked like a thick muscus-y tissue!?

WHAT COULD THIS BE? I'm really nervous. Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2008
Supporter
Well, the abnormal stool could be something that you're eating. Has it happened again?
|

replied December 27th, 2009
Hi vintagewaste,

Just letting you know that it is probably mucous. Usually a yellowish-type bowel movement means there already is a mucous-like issue happening. Cut out the dairy (except for goat's cheese and yogurt, quark (organic preservative free cottage cheese) for a bit. You could have a small stomach infection, or some parasites, etc.

If you mix that with flax seed oil, about 3 tbsp and hemp oil, the same, you could have more come out. You will also feel much more energized.

If you go to Dr. Johanna Budwig's diet online, she was a biochemist, you'll see the diet there.

I just began the diet because I came back from India and as soon as I started the diet I had the same thing happening. The mucous is clearing now, 4 days in.

Good luck.
|
Quick Reply