Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

headaches on right side with numbness and dizziness

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
i get headaches normally about 2-3 times a week that will last all day no matter what medicine i take or anythng.They only are on the right side of my head right in my eyebrow! the pain starts off not bad and turns exttreamly bad. When i get them i usually feel weak, my feet go numb, and i get extreamly tired I also get really dizzy. I also am always seeing little flashing lights all of the time, like little multi-couloyured dots are floating around and tehy get worse when i have my headaches. they never go away! does anyone know what might be wrong? im 14 years old by the way and my name is Yilania.

thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Hi, Yilania!
Do you get nauseous,too?
Have you noticed that you are becoming very sensitive to light, sound or smell at that moments?
Do you find your muscles weak on one side of you body?
|
Did you find this post helpful?