Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

progesterone creme and breast enhancement

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
has anyone ever herd of this? i was watching a show about it on TV and it was abaout progesterone creme and how it enhances your breast? but how does that work?

Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i love progesterone cream. it didnt make me grow in that area or anytning but it helped regulate my cycles etc.
|

replied February 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I used this stuff called latavie that was sppose to have it in the cream then herbs to take by mouth as well. But it didn't work for me. The only sure way to increase you bust line is surgery!!
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I had progesterone pills before but never heard of the creme before.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I don't know....I use it too because it gives me a feminine boost and it's very good for the skin. It doesn't make me more buxom. Actually if I KNEW it would enhance my breasts, I would avoid it....lol!! DD is enough for me Razz

I would beware of chemicals and unnatural creams that claim to do that kind of thing. They are probably just a waste of money and can cause health issues I'd think. I seem to remember this one cream (don't know if it was progesterone) that I saw on TV a long time ago, but it gave a slight puckering up to the tester's breasts, but it's only temporary and the cream was super pricey.

If there was something easier and cheaper than surgery, I think everyone would know about it.
|

Especially eHealthy
lol yeah i knew about the regulation of menstraul cycles and everything i was just wondering how the heck it would or could make your boobs bigger!!!!!

lol dont worry im not trying to enhance them any. im only 16. not trying to screw up my natural hormones!
|

replied February 4th, 2010
To do or not to do Question a lot!!
I have tried the Progesterone pills & they might have worked a little or my mind just took over and helped out.(a very little). The second time I tried the pills I had a very strong sharp pain in my right side. I soon found that it could be related to the progesterone. I won't say that it dosn't work because it may on some others but check out what you buy & do so in the light of day. There is a reason that ads are put on early in the morning and late at night. I would never do the implants but I have a strong aversion to being put out. Whatever you choose just make sure you check out the pos & Neg. What ever YOU decide I wish you luck. For those that choose to take what life gave you just remember to keep an open mind(it can be the best aphrodisiac)
Have Fun!!!
|

replied July 29th, 2010
What to buy?
TMJWorld wrote:
i love progesterone cream. it didnt make me grow in that area or anytning but it helped regulate my cycles etc.

I found a site where they had a lot of different creams to choose from, but I`m not sure what to buy.. and not sure if it`s allowed to post links here. But do you have anything to recommend? I can show you the site if you want to.
|

replied October 26th, 2010
I will advice you stay away from, dont know what it is, but from the way it sounds, it surely sounds like trouble, plus most of these creams are made from synthetic hormones, artificial preservatives and not good for the body

|