Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

stomach and back pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello everyone and i hope to get an answer by tonight...
I haven't had my period in several months and I am scared to go ro doctors due to previous miscarriages. Below my belly button is hard when i touch and i was wondering how long i could be pregnant . I am scared to death to go to the hospital because i heard DSS will be involved if i am over 2 months pregnant PLEASE HELP ME.

when i sit i cant sit for long my upper stomach hurts and the pain goes to the lower of my back... what will they do please help me

scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Why would DSS be involved if you are pregnant?

You need to be seen by a doctor.
|

Yes a while ago and became positive but i thought it wasbecause of hormonal problems due to my previous miscarriages because i used to get checked monthly by my doctor. I heard if you dont go see a doctor the first couple of weeks they most likely take the baby from you. I have an appointment tomorrow but i am very scared. Because i don't even know how long i could be pregnant. Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
I don't know who you heard that from, but it isn't true at all! You need to get medical care but they don't take your baby if you haven't seen a doctor.

You don't know when your last period was? Not even a guess?
|

To be honest with you.. no . By losing my mom around the holidays and not having a place to go and everything i dont know at all... I want to say it was around october but i have no idea. I know im such an irresponsible person. I started having Dizzyness at work and i started there around late october early november . But i know they ask when was the last period but i have no idea . But could it be the baby on the middle of m belly already?? my friend asked if i feel the baby move... what does it feel like i have no idea Thanks for your answers.
|

Especially eHealthy
It feels, at first, like gas kind of.

Breasts hurt? Grown about 2 sizes by now? These are common things in pregnancy.

Just be honest with the doctor, say that you don't know when your last period was. A lot of women have strange periods and don't remember.
|

i have a little belly. Abdomen hurt. My areolas are darken alot. I have lots of mood swings. I have to use the bathroom more then i used to. no vomittinng .. dizzyness was when i started to work. ..

As long as i wont get in trouble... and the baby taken away but im scared if i do go tomorrow
|

replied March 21st, 2009
lower stomach pain, boobs have grown, and recent headaches.
I've been starting to have these lower somach pains. The other night me and my boyfriend were laying down and he started pushing on my lower stomach and i told him that it hurt and he said well your boobs have been growing too. I have also been having some recent migranes. We both have been thinking that i might be pregnant, or could it just be a kidney infection? HELP!
|

replied April 7th, 2011
im getting the same symptoms, but i think im only like 2 weeks pregnant. migraines,back pain, stomach pain...sore breasts. you're probably pregnant.
|

replied April 7th, 2011
i get the same feeling it hurts too sit up straight and stuff and my tummy is hard i know how you feel Sad
|

replied April 8th, 2011
my tummy feels like..gassy kinda but period like pain also. headaches, backaches, boobs kinda sore. how far along are you?
|

replied July 12th, 2011
Ok me and my girlfriend was making out and I put it in her for like 5 seconds and before and after I took it out nothing was coming out but it has been 7 days and she felt pain in her lower to upper stomach and pain in her lower back. But after she drinked some water the pain went away. Is that a sign of pregnacy?
|

replied July 21st, 2012
pregnant?
I'm 18 and married so no my husband and I dnt use protection ie been having stomach pains my boobs are sore majored mood swings lower back hurts I've been peeing more than usual my sense of smell has heightened I've heard these r symptoms but I haven't had a real period in over a ye n I didn't even have sex for the first time till after I was married ant tht was only 7 months ago I have spotted tho but only like twice is there a chance I could b pregnant?
|