Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Relief from itchy anus with urine

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I used to suffer from an occasional intense itch in my anus. I also noticed that I always had a sore, red rash at the part where my buttocks met. I bath every day but the itch was worse after a bowel movement inspite of rinsing the area with water.

I have now found that if I clean myself with a wad of tissue soaked in my own urine that the results are amazing!! All the itching and redness has gone, fantastic!

I have looked up the properties of urine, it is sterile and apparently contains dissolved salts and compounds that have beneficial effects on the skin.

Has any one else heard of urine having such beneficial health effects?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mr tibbs
|

User Profile
replied February 6th, 2008
Supporter
Yes. I've heard that urine can treat the sting from a jellyfish.
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2008
Supporter
The body's funky like that, eh? Some of the most taboo things can be the most satisfying remedies. I think it was in Ancient China (after the black-teeth craze was over) Urine was regularly used as a teeth whitener.
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2008
Supporter
Urine can also save you when you're literally dying of thirst. I knew a woman who was stranded for 2 days in Northern Egypt and survived this way...well, plus she didn't panic. Anyone else know about the benefits of urine?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2008
Experienced User
At the Rodeos if the men got a rope burn on their hand, they would pee on it but it worked to heal the burn.
|

User Profile
replied February 20th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Re: Relief from itchy anus with urine
mr tibbs wrote:
I used to suffer from an occasional intense itch in my anus. I also noticed that I always had a sore, red rash at the part where my buttocks met. I bath every day but the itch was worse after a bowel movement inspite of rinsing the area with water.

I have now found that if I clean myself with a wad of tissue soaked in my own urine that the results are amazing!! All the itching and redness has gone, fantastic!

I have looked up the properties of urine, it is sterile and apparently contains dissolved salts and compounds that have beneficial effects on the skin.

Has any one else heard of urine having such beneficial health effects?

Now its all coming together..yes, now it all makes since!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
|

replied February 20th, 2008
Experienced User
You MUST calm down!! Take a deep breath, count to 10 and chill out - Really, I am worried about you! CALM DOWN!!

(Take up knitting!)
|