Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

bleeding at 24 weeks

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im 24 weeks pregnant and woke up this morning feeling achy when i went to go to the bathroom i noticed i was bleeding. not a lot but i thought even a small amount was bad. should i go to the dr right away? is something wrong???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would definitely call your doctor. I check every time I use the bathroom if I'm bleeding, and if I am (or ever do) I'll probably have my hubby run me straight to the ER, but that's just me...
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
get checked out asap
|

replied January 26th, 2009
bleeding at 24 weeks
im 24 weeks and when i go to the bathroom i bleed a have been to the hospital and they said every thing was ok but im still worried why did i bleed ? plz help x
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2009
Supporter
Re: bleeding at 24 weeks
jayziner wrote:
im 24 weeks and when i go to the bathroom i bleed a have been to the hospital and they said every thing was ok but im still worried why did i bleed ? plz help x

is it alot of blood? And you went to the docs and they said everythings ok? Hmmm I would call your doctor back and tell them that the bleeding hasnt stopped. try to stay calm, just call your doctor, you need to be seen again. Keep me posted.
|

replied March 4th, 2009
i'm 26th weeks and bleeding too. I bleeds when i was 18th weeks but it's eventually stop and start again now. But it is very little.

Last time the doc said maybe because i'm being hard on myself, i went to work by motorcycle, i had a 1 and 1/2 year old toddler, my work requires me to go here and there a lot and so on. So he gave me a week rest and i got to send my kid to his nursery and lay down resting at home.

So now, i stopped my harsh activities. Well, most of them. But still i got the bleeding now. It is not a lot. But i does worries me.

And my hubby's got issue with his claims, so i didn't get the chance to see my doctor regularly though i'm really worried. What calms me down is that the baby is actively moving inside and consistently.

I read on the net, that this could be the reason i have low placenta. And i have to have bed rest and avoid sex.

What should i expect beside having a low placenta?
|

replied May 17th, 2010
26 weeks and bleeding when i go to the bathroom
i am 26 weeks and bleeding i just got out of the hospital yesterday after being there for 6 days.. they check for placenta previa,cervical infection etc.. but they couldnt find anything they said everything looks good.. my baby heartbeats is great he still moving but its scary not having an answer of why the bleeding i am at home on bed resting.. does anybody went through the same thing and already have the baby .. i would like to hear your story please!!
|

replied January 8th, 2012
slight bleeding at 24 weeks preganat
i am 24 weeks and i recently had my scan and everything is fine time and i have scan's every 4 weeks because of my last pregnancy, but what i have noticed that in the mornings when i go to the loo for the first time i have spots of blood on the tissue but when i go for the second timeit has stopped, i knowall is ok with the baby as i have my scans plus i feel the baby move alot, does anyone have any thoughts what it could be please as i did not have this in my first pregnancy. Thank you G
|