Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

moody and cramping

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
it's been 1week or so...since i slept with my boyfriend,i had this craving and stuff plus i get really pissed off with anybody...and really sleepy and insomiac...im having difficulty sitting...so i have to stand up or let my pants loosen a bit. i have cramps but not the usual cramps i get when i have my period..i really don't know why...im having a hard time sitting in a normal way...it's knid of weird my feet hurts when i stand up after sitting...and my back aches..slightly..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 4th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
These don't sound like pregnancy symptoms. Most women will not get a single symptom until after their period is late. Your body would not have enough pregnancy hormones to cause any symptoms yet. In fact, the zygote would have only just implanted in your uterus IF you are pregnant. Wait until your missed period before testing.
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
The slightly acheing back reminds me of my pregnancy but seeing if you really are prego its a lil too soon to be having any symptoms I think. Like Ingi said above... wait until your missed period before testing.
|

replied February 5th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
wait...
miss a period?

then....

TEST

until then dont stress.stressing can cause a late/missed period
doesnt sound like pregnancy to me. after just 1 week you wouldnt be feeling anything Wink
|

anyway,it;s too soon to know..i'll just wait.
|

yea your not pregnant you CANNOT have symptoms just after a week no way
|

Especially eHealthy
cassie K wrote:
yea your not pregnant you CANNOT have symptoms just after a week no way

She may be pregnant. It would be too early to know.
|

i mean yea she could be but i just don't think she is......
|

woohh~hey easy a bit.i know i can be..or i can be not. but still i still have to wait.right?

i can be because last year my period is irregular..until one day my period became regular again so,im not hoping or so.right now i just wanted to wait for the right time to know and checked..so,peace out.^_^ and besides women does not have the same symptoms..

don't worry 3days to go before the the missed period.even though i'l take the test now. it wouldn't result to positive.it's too early to say im not or i am..
|

replied February 8th, 2008
this week im really really sleepy and always irritated..i have 8hour sleep after a few hours i feel like i want to sleep again and middle of my sleep i starved to crave so,i have eat..but still today is my period's due..so if tommorow i'll missed my period..should i do the test?
|

replied February 12th, 2008
update??
|

replied February 17th, 2008
im 6days late....no sign of my period coming...im still not taking the test..short of budget... Sad but i'll just wait for my next cycle to be very sure.. Wink
|

replied February 18th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
you can go to a planned parenthood clinic and get a free one. Or the dollar store sell them. all pregnancy tests test for the same hormone so by now if you are pregnant even the cheap ones will work.
|

replied February 18th, 2008
~dani~ > thanks but im not anywhere in states..im here in philippines...no dollar store...plannes parenthood clinic....owwww..hard say it's hard to walk inside that clinic..people will look at you at head to foot...why? eventhough it natural for young women/girls to be preggy..and go there...[eventhough i look younger at my age(23)it's kinda not good..for me.]here,it will take an hour before they let you go..so many question and interogate..LOL..too long to make a story for that...not all people here are liberated.
|