Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

6.5 inch penis oral sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Since this is a blowjob forum. I was wondering. Im 13 years old and my penis is 6.5 inches. Is that big for my age? would it be to much to suck on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
horny13 wrote:
Since this is a blowjob forum. I was wondering. Im 13 years old and my penis is 6.5 inches. Is that big for my age? would it be to much to suck on?

6 1/2 inches is the average size for a penis, so you're pretty much right on track.
|

replied January 31st, 2008
thanks penguinsrus
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Experienced User
no 5 1/2 is avarege size, im 13 2 and mine is 6/10 incs
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2008
Since when is this a Blowjob forum?

And ya should really take into consideration, how serious this place was supposed to be.

13 years old and your worried about getting blowjobs, really im 22 and thats about the last thing on my mind right now lol.
|

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2008
Heylookitsphill wrote:
Since when is this a Blowjob forum?

And ya should really take into consideration, how serious this place was supposed to be.

13 years old and your worried about getting blowjobs, really im 22 and thats about the last thing on my mind right now lol.

Granted... This is supposed to be a help ful forum... I hope some people dont see this as a forum to get their "ROCKS OFF"

Heylookitsphill, Ive got your back
|

replied March 8th, 2008
I think you will get your penis grow more with your age . It will surely be about 8 incs . Enjoy your life .
|

replied January 22nd, 2009
My bf is 6.5 we haver had sex yet and he's 16 is that normal for him? And will it get bigger?
|

replied March 11th, 2010
Can we please get a moderator in here? Jesus, it's supposed to be a help forum, not a pissing contest. Google can tell you whether or not your penis is bigger than average. This sites here for people to discuss real problems. Get a life, stop trolling.
|

replied March 15th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Maybe the mods can change his forum name to Dum and Dummer.

Just an update.
I notice he has changed his user name from dum to horny13
|

replied September 24th, 2010
I'm 15 and have a 9 inch penis and my girlfriend says it's too big I don't know what to do.
|
Tags: penis, sex
Quick Reply