Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

This morning :) :) :)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I woke up and felt Connor kicking, so I rolled onto my back and looked down and every time he kicked, I could see my belly move. I woke Nick up and I was like "Nick! Nick look!" and he was like Shocked.

I can't believe I only have three more weeks until my third trimester. It's insane.

And my next ultrasound is on Thursday which means more pictures! yes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i loved seeing william move. it was the greatest experience. good luck at your ultrasound this week. cant wait to see pictures
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No luck needed Smile They're just getting the spinal pictures they needed last time but he wouldn't cooperate so they scheduled another one. I'm so excited to see him again!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
a scan is always a nice experience, isnt it? im hoping they will change mine. i cant wait until the 27th march to see my baby, so i will ring tomorrow
|

Especially eHealthy
ahhhhhh

katie isnt it the best to actually SEE the kicks?
kristen would always do it and when i would run to get travis she would stop. Laughing
then one night she kicked his @$$
no literally
when we went to sleep she kicked him in his butt
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'd have to say that feeling them move is the greatest feeling on earth!!! My daughter used to kick me so hard that she would literally lift up my boob.....lol You'd see this bump moving along across my tummy than all of a sudden there'd go my boob. It was so cute. I miss it sooooooooo much!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Shanyan wrote:
I'd have to say that feeling them move is the greatest feeling on earth!!! My daughter used to kick me so hard that she would literally lift up my boob.....lol You'd see this bump moving along across my tummy than all of a sudden there'd go my boob. It was so cute. I miss it sooooooooo much!!!

AWWW! Hahah that is so cute.
|

User Profile
Supporter
that's awsome!
Isn't it so exciting?!
I used to just love watching her mover I could lay there for hours!
I love the name Connor! when I was absolutely positive I was having a boy that is what I wanted to name "him"

After I had bella, I missed watching and feeling her move sooo much!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
That is sooo awesome!!! yes
|