Medical Questions > Parenting > Toddlers Forum

Bump on head/calcium deposit

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
My toddler had a hard fall 3 weeks ago that resulted in a big bump on his forehead.
I treated it with arnica ointment and tablets, but not ice since he refused to let me put ice on his forehead.
Now most of it is gone, but he has a hard little bump...I've researched and realized it may be a calcim deposit from the injury.
Question: How do you treat/remove this calcium deposit 3 weeks after the injury that caused it?
thanks
maria Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 3rd, 2008
calcium deposit
as far as i know there is no treatment for a calcium deposit. also are you sure it is a calcium deposit and not just a lump. as lumps can last for several weeks.
|

replied May 24th, 2013
Same problem!
Hi Maria, did the lump eventually disappear? I'm facing the same problem now!
|