Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Girls

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Kari and tanya thank you very much for your advice. I don't want to count the rest of my life in calories. So about 10 minutes ago I sat down and ate and didn't count them at all. Though its driving me crazy to know, I know that if I can do this once I can do it again. If I just eat right and exercise I should be fine. Thank you again for that helpful piece. Girls thank you sooooo much for being patient with me I am sure I am driving most of you bonkers! Lol but it does me everything to me that you still have my back and best interests at heart!

Megan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey I didnt know you were counting like crazy! That must be annoying! You dont bug us though! Ewwww my stomach is turning, its been hurtin, I better keep this short
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh sweetie I am so sorry! Try taking maloxx or something like that, i've also heard brushing your teeth and winterfresh gum helps get rid of morning sickness!

Btw counting is annoying! Lol
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I do have gum but my stomach still hurts. I was taking tums but I ran out of samples lol. Im just gonna sit still and hope it goes away. I have no toothbrush here lol

so stop counting! Id go crazy with all that! Just tell the nurse you forgot how to count and cant add. As long as you eat healhy and excersize you can be fine. Like me, im on a yucky healthy diet, and I walk when I can and thats as good as it gets! Lol
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I am proud of you!
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Your most welcome, I just know u can do it and I am prayin for ya and ur not alone hun!!
|

replied April 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Meg...I'm soooo (caps) proud of you. I know how hard it must be for you right now but I beleive in you so much and I know your going to overcome this and make it through. Stay strong and keep up the amazing work.
Lots of love
tanya
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul