Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

HIV virus created for organ transplants patients

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
I herd HIV virus was created by Germans scientist for organ transplants patients, It was to weaken the immune system so that the body does not reject the transplanted organ
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Thats what you heard, huh? I think you should do some more research on it.
|

replied February 4th, 2008
my question is, how can a newborn NOT be infected with aids, but a mother could have it?

It does not really make sense to me........
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Because a new born has there own blood system. I think??? Have you seen the movie "AND THE BAND PLAYED ON"? If not check it out. I think HIV/AIDS came from Africa.
|

replied February 10th, 2008
I don't think there is any real evidence of wear HIV/AIDS came from, I think that people assume that it's from Africa because a larger percentage there have the virus which might be a cause of lack of protection or facilities to treat it. I really have no idea I have always heard it came from Africa as well, the Nazi story is pretty interesting though.
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Yeah, I have never heard the Nazi story before.
|